1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashers' Feedback Thread

Jan 8, 2009

1. Bought Skoll paws from Ashers and I am super happy with every aspect of this transaction. ^^ She kept me updated and communication was excellent. She packed the tiny paws with their "S" hooks in a very securely padded envelope with insurance! Thanks so much!

2. I bought Beyla hooves from Ashers. It was a smooth transaction with good communication. When there was a delay in shipping she let me know and sent a free gift as well. Highly recommended seller! Thank you.

3. I bought an adorable Soom Alk from Ashers, and it was a great transaction! She was super nice, very communicative and she shipped very quickly. Alk arrived very well-wrapped, and he was just as described. I love him to bits! :aheartbea

4. I bought the Alk/Yrie claws from Ashers. She was very quick to respond to my messages inquiring about the sale! It took a while before I got a tracking number, since she has been busy, but the claws had been shipped. When I tracked shipping they had already left the USA and they arrived here today! Good transaction, very pleasant to deal with :)

5. I bought a Soom Afi from Ashers. She allowed for me to put them on hold until I could safely purchase it. Even after slight delay, she shipped the little one quickly and I received it shipped very safely :aheartbea

Wonderful seller, would gladly do business with again!

6. I purchased some EID stockings from Ashers and everything arrived ok.
      Thanks!!

7. X3 Ashers let me have a great deal with two dresses and a wig! Fast shipping, hope she does well with her life!

8. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar
      Ashers bought a migidoll head from me and the whole transaction was wonderful from start to finish and Ashers always had excellent and quick communication and was a lot of fun to talk with too:aheartbea.

Ashers let me know when the head arrived and I highly recommend Ashers as a buyer and would be more then happy to deal with them again if given the opportunity :thumbup

Thank you so much Ashers.:hug:

9. I'm glad that I met Ashers! :kitty2
      She bought a Migidoll Ryu head from me. It was a great business and a great communication.
      She is a good and serious buyer. But apart from that, she is a sincere and ardent admirer of this sculpture. I was so glad that he would be loved just like me. And just like me, to see in him all his beauty and tenderness.
      Ashers is an attractive and contact person. :hug:
      I would be happy if in the future we have a common business!

10. Ashers purchased a Cynical Cho from me on a 3-month layaway. Payments were paid mostly on time, and communication fine throughout. Towards the end, Ashers communication limited, but paid on time nonetheless and later communicated reasoning for this. Overall, very happy with the transaction and would gladly do business with her again!

11. Ashers purchased a Migidoll Ell from me, and she was an absolute delight to do business with! She is a very kind person, and I highly recommend her as a buyer!

12. Ashers bought a Migidoll Cynical Ryu head from me, and everything went perfectly. Very friendly, paid promptly, and let me know when the package arrived. I'd be happy to deal with Ashers again anytime. :)

13. I just had an excellent transaction with Ashers!
      I bought a Switch Taeheo head from her, and she was so very sweet and kind. She agreed to ship to Canada, and she gave me a very fast and reliable shipping option. She packed and shipped the head the very next business day, and it arrived very safely bundled, and in pristine condition. It looks brand new!

I totally recommend this seller! Thank you so much!

14. Ashers purchased a Migidoll Cho head from me, she was very pleasant and paid quickly. Would gladly do business with her again. C:

15. :thumbup POSITIVE FEEDBACK:thumbup
      Ashers bought a 5th Motif Venitu in Copper Oriental from me. She proved to be a wonderful and ideal buyer!
      Right from the start she was enthusiastic and friendly. All communication was prompt and actually fun.
      Payment was made as and when agreed...no problems. I was informed of the parcel's safe arrival ( duration of shipping was not bad considering the Covid19 situation ).
      All round a great transaction and I absolutely wouldn't hesitate to trade with Ashers again if the chance came up.
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

16. Ashers bought Ajumapama apron outfit from me. It was smooth fast deal. Very slow shipping about covid, but finally it was safe delivered and Ashes inform me about it) thanks!

17. Bought a pair of Volks shoes from me. Perfect transaction, excellent buyer. Thanks so much :D

18. Ashers just bought a Switch Taeheo head from me, and it was one of those FATEFUL transactions! lol
      It turns out that last year I had bought that Taeheo head from Ashers herself! The head didn't work out for me in the end - hard to pinpoint why... just how it goes sometimes...
      And, what do you know?! I had that head up on the marketplace for quite a long time until Ashers PM'ed me. Once I looked her up (feedback), I realized she was the one that sold him to me...
      So! It was meant to be! Taeheo got sold back to his previous owner, who'd been missing him (it's happend to all of us by now).

Ashers is a super kind person to deal with - so polite and friendly! She paid quickly, and was just a pleasure to both sell to and buy from.

Thank you so much for this great transaction, Ashers! I hope Taeheo brings you lots of joy!

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :blush

Ashers purchased a pair of LUTS SDF Brown Sneakers from me. They paid promptly and was very communicative throughout the process. They let me know when the shoes arrived and the condition they were in. The transaction was very pleasant and wouldn't hesitate to sell to Ashers in the future. :D

20. I've a great transaction with Ashers - I have responded to her Kanadoll Adrian WTB thread and ended up selling the head, I have to say that she was serious about her offer every step of the way and also waited very patiently for my return from vacation. She is a very positive and kind person whom I highly recommend and would be glad to deal again with if I have something to offer:D