1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask your 70cm Dollshe boy clothing questions here!

Jun 29, 2005

1. madammaumau i would love to see the shirt picture if its no bother... im so curious about this topic ^-^

2. I saw some things about pants and the old dollshe body but I just want to make sure....
      Will Dollmore Model clothes fit a version 2 70cm Dollshe boy? Specifically, will shirts fit?

3. Thanks so much. :)

Do Idoll clothes and shoes fit 70cm Dollshe boys?

4. I was wondering if dollshe guys would fit the souldoll Zenith clothes?

(and bumping this a little ;))

5. Hi, does anybody knows if those Hound/70cm pants could fit Dragondoll Uncle body? He is little bit above 72 cm. And he isnt skinny. Thanx

6. i did some searches but couldn't find what i am looking for.

does anyone know where i could find bell bottomed pants for dollshe boys?
      i'm going to get a hound with either the old body or the DS18 pure body through the current re-release event at dollshe craft, so the size would be for 70cm dollshe boy.

7. I've never really run across true belly bottoms for the classic or Pure Dollshe body. Cheerydoll has these jeans with a wide leg:
      http://cheerydoll.com/dollenglish/product_view.htm?categoryID=00210&assortID=000000707
      I have them and they fit well. I would suggest you have them custom made. There are lots of talented people here on DoA who would probably make them for you. Hope that helps a little. Good luck!

8. thank you pris, good idea, i will get them custom made or maybe even try to make some myself (although "try" is maybe all i'll end up doing, not being a seamstress..)

9. How is the dollheart 70cm clothing fit with dollshe boys? I'm mostly interested in the old style body.

10. I had the 70cm "Sullivan" pirate outfit for a while--I thought it fit my Bermann just fine (though it was fussier to put on and take off than I like my dolls' clothes to be, so I wound up trading it to a friend). Couldn't speak to any of the other 70cm things, though . . .

11. Thanks Cynthia! It might be worth it to give dollheart a try then :)

12. crowtree, I'm interested in a Dollheart outfit for my incoming Saint on PureBody too. Comparing the body measurements for Luts Super Senior Delf (who is modelling that DH-outfit) and for PureBody I see that the shirt and jacket could fit fine but there will be problems with the pants for sure ...arggh!!! PureBody's legs are longer and the waist is slimer... So I have to make up my mind whether to buy this (pricey!)outfit without being able to use the pants.:?
      I'm not sure about Old Body...but if you want to be on the safe side you could compare both measurements, Luts SSD to DollShe old body ?

Does anyone know which of the Nine9 Style skinny pants are the better choice for DS PureBody : the 70 cm or the SD17 option ? Asked Nine9 Style but they did not answer yet...

13. Hey guys, I'm looking for a pair of nice dress Khakis for an old dollshe body. Any leads?
      Also if anyone knows of some nice 40's looking stuff that would be sweet.

14. Nightflower, yeah I'd heard the pants might be too big, but I went and ordered a couple Fukus anyway so will see in person soon enough. Maybe they can be taken in, or will fit better with a belt, lol.

The other thing is the new old bodies are a tiny bit smaller I believe, so the fit may be even more off than on an original.

Did Ninestyle reply about pants fit yet?

15. I'm pretty sure you choose 70cm option (in this pants link: http://www.nine9style.net/shop/step1.php?number=2021 they have a Hound modelling & state he is wearing 70cm option)?

16. crowtree & Saba,... I got a reply by Nine9Style ...here's what they said :

Hello
      Our 70cm model is DollShe doll
      Please look at photo
      You must choose 70cm

Thank you for interested

So..yeah..let's order pants...LOL!!! Just wanted to know what's fitting for a PureBody because there are so different DollShe body-types...but well...I'll try it out!

17. Ooh, good to know!

18. Got my fukus and tried 'em on just now (sorry for the poor quality night time pics):

[​IMG]

In person they're a bit too big and baggy all over. Sorta look okay in pictures, and they're beautiful clothes, but I'd probably go for a more fitted outfit despite that. Though Bernard's head is tiny so it might look better on a hound. I have other dolls these clothes will probably fit better so I'm not too worried. Anyhoo, hope that's helpful~

19. Wow...these clothes are so fancy and noble...they are wonderful!!! Dollheart's outfits are of great quality, right? And your Bernard is looking very good in this dress!!!

A little loose fit or "baggy-nes" wouldn't bother me concerning shirts and jackets. The length of the sleeves and the shoulder part have to fit imo...and they do on Bernard, the proportions are right!!!

What I really dislike are pants that are too short or having a too big waist girth...when you try to fasten them with a belt they crinkle like a gown...LOL!!!

So can we say: the upper clothes of Dollheart outfits are fitting on a DollShe boy...but we cannot use their pants on our boys ?

Thank you so much for the photos...that's really helpful !!!