1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask your 70cm Dollshe boy clothing questions here!

Jun 29, 2005

1. In case this might help anyone, here is my ongoing nightmare in trying to clothe my old/original-style Dollshe body, lol.

Loongsoul
      clothing is completely out straight across the board. For whatever reason, despite having very similar measurements to Dollshe listed on their website, my god it's like putting a Dollshe into EID stuff - to say they swim in it is a gross understatement. e.g. the buttons on my Loongsoul waistcoat hang over his crotch instead of his abdomen, ffs. It's just bad and depressing, take my word for it. :|;;

Dollheart shirts are the first shits I've found that are actually super super well-tailored to fit them. They're pleasantly slim-cut and just A++++. Coats are a bit baggy and their shoulders are a little too wide but they're pretty good. Pants are 200% no. Some pairs will fit, but they will be extremely baggy around the waist and hips, and down the whole leg in general. I regrettably don't own any waistcoats from them to check for sizing, boo.

All my Dollmore Model clothes are far too big for the original Dollshe body.

Alice's Collections/M3 studio is a crapshoot; the button-up shirts and jackets I have from them fit very very well, but the non-button tees don't have wide enough of a shoulder and look pretty terrible. The pants are all huge at the waist, but they fit perfectly along the whole leg, though, if that makes sense - the pairs I have are all pleasantly slim and trim-looking, but with enough give to not impede posing.

My Soom Super Gem/SD17 clothing is both way too huge around the chest and is too short for the limbs/in general and looks all-around dumpy and unbecoming, lol.

And anyway uh

Has anyone tried Angell-Studio clothing? I have my heart set on a particular suit from them, but I don't think my heart can take dishing out another 100+ bucks on a suit only for it to arrive after a three month's wait and not fit in the slightest. :\

2. See now I have Dollmore Model doll pants for Older hound bodies and they fit like a dream in length and waist.. I wonder if certain cuts or styles are different but their dress pants fit my boys perfectly.. As for shoes Dollheart SD13. fits really nice. here is a photo of Grimm's new boots he is actually wearing them here.

[​IMG]

Some Model doll shes fit though depends which ones.

Sadol clothing in Hound size fits nice though the pants fit better on Older bodies then the newer bodies. due that that small increase in butt of new bodies.

Alice collections 70 cm skinny jeans fit my older boys well though I suspect the same problem as Sadol on the newer bodies

Nine style I am told also fits well in their 70cm sizes.

SD17 I have yet to try but I hear its hit and miss so I steer clear of it.

3. Does anyone have any experience with Spirit Doll's Herculean clothing fitting on the various DollShe bodies - tensiya, hound, purebody, rhythmos, DS28, etc?

4. I can't see that they would, the waist on the DS28 is 21.5cm. On the Herculean it's 28cm. The pants would be huge. Same with the chest on the DS28 is 28cm and the Herculean's is 37cm. I would think anything of theirs would just be huge on a Dollshe boy.

5. I am ordering (hopefully soon) the DS18M Pure Body. I noticed that Dollshe Craft doesn't have clothes listed for the boys.
      I saw the pants at Nine9 Style and the outfits at Cheerydoll. Are there any other companies or independent people (that anyone knows about) that can dress these boys?
      I have wanted a Saint since I discovered the hobby and didn't know I'd actually get the chance so I'm very excited :D

6. for Nine9style i recommend the DOI size for pants, they are perfect for my hound with old hound body, i would think the difference of the Pure body's bum will still fit it. (i hear it's not much bigger than the old body)

the SD17 size pants from Nine9style are slightly short although work if you don't need the pants to touch the ground when the doll stands. they end somewhere around where the shoe starts.

edit: i got it mixed up, what i say above goes for M3 Studio, not Nine9style.

7. Thanks annina! I will do that.
      I am looking to hopefully not have to take the pants in. I am going through that right now with another 70cm guy and after spending so much money on cute jeans and pants, I am going to have to manually "deface" them so they stay above his bum. I am not sure how I'm going to do it. So I am looking ahead with the Dollshe boy :D

8. oops i just realized, while i was going about my day, that i mixed up shops. what i said above was meant about M3 Studio, not Nine9style.

9. annina, thanks for letting me know!!
      I ordered by the way. Paid almost half. Planning on paying him off by February 28th, THEN the wait start :D
      In the meantime, it's probably been said but I WISH Dollshe still had some of the great outfits they have all sold out on the site *sigh*
      So I am going to go check the M3 Studio. Thanks again!

10. The Pure Body's behind is a bit larger than the old body. I just made a pair of hip huggers for my old body Saint and tried it on the Pure body and I couldn't even pull it over his hips, while it fit just fine on the old one. So if you are buying something very adjusted on the hip beware, you might have a surprise.

11. Does anyone know what a Tensiya Bermann can wear? Is it a Hound size? I want to know what clothes size he can wear as well as wig and shoes. If anyone know any of these, I'd really appreciate the help :)

12. Here's what I found:
      Head: 9.25 inches (9-10 wig)
      Feet: [don't remember, sorry]
      Berman has thinner shoulders (by almost 2cm)
      Berman has thinner hips (by almost 2cm)
      **Bermann's arms are a cm longer
      **Bermann's legs are 3.4 cm longer

So things that fit Hound should fit Bermann, though the arms and legs will be a bit short. You can compensate for this by adding extra fabric or lace yourself, or you can purchase custom clothing. Sadol, Freedom Teller (I'm pretty sure), and some Alice's Collections items (only available if the page says: "If you'd like to custom-size this item to your doll...") offer customized sizing. Buy the approximate-sized outfit, then give the proper measurements at checkout.
      When in doubt, ask ^^

13. My Bermann (original SA Bermann head on a Tensiya Mr. Fogg Bermann body) shares clothes and shoes with my Hound, and I've never noticed any meaningful difference in the fit. There certainly isn't 3.4cm difference in the leg length--I'm sorry to disagree with the measurements that Qwuilleran found, but with the two bodies right here side by side, I can say that with a fair amount of assurance. Both Hound and Bermann wear the same pants (and shirts) around here. :lol:

When I had a Bermann 77, I noticed that he was a tad slimmer in the hips and that his legs were actually shorter than Hound's--his feet were smaller, too. But in my experience, there is no practical size difference between the Tensiya Bermann bodies and the Hound bodies.

14. My Bermann 77 wears hound/DOI sized clothes well. Comparable to the pure body I have, I don't see much height differences between Bermann and my other dollshes with purebody though.

I also let Bermann wear 9" sd sized wigs and even SD13 shoes fit alright .

15. I got these measurements from Cheerydoll site:
      [FONT=굴림]* Circumference of chest : 26.0cm [/FONT]
      [FONT=굴림]* Circumference of waist : 22cm [/FONT]
      [FONT=굴림]* Circumference of hips : 27.5.0cm[/FONT]
      [FONT=굴림]* Lenth of back : 14.5cm [/FONT]
      [FONT=굴림]* Lenth of "from shoulder to wrist" : 24cm [/FONT]
      [FONT=굴림]* Lenth of "from waist to kee" : 25.0cm [/FONT]
      [FONT=굴림]* Leg length:45cm (waist to end of foot)

[/FONT]
      Just need confirmation on whether Tensiya Bermann and Hound share the same size just like you said.

16. *blinkblink* I own both Hound and Tensiya Bermann bodies. They wear the same clothes and shoes. I thought I had confirmed that, though I may have babbled enough to confuse the issue--I do that sometimes. :sweat

KaIsUki, one of the biggest surprises when I got my Bermann 77 was discovering that he could wear SD13 shoes! I really never expected those dainty feet on such a tall guy. And you're absolutely right, the difference in the leg length between the 77 body and the Tensiya Bermann body is minimal--it's just one of those little quirks that caught my attention when I had both bodies at the same time.

17. @Cynthia: sorry about that. I just wanted to show the measurements to you guys :sweat hahahha. Well, I'm off to go browse clothing for him.

18. I searched through this thread and didn't see Dream of Doll DOI sized clothes mentioned. I looked at their DOI sized doll boy measurements and they are very close to the Pure Body, Has anyone tried DOD DOIs for their lads? If so, how'd it work out?

19. Tata bjd has both pure body and DOI as the same size category. I'm pretty sure they would fit

20. Nifty, thanks Makkaon!