1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask your 70cm Dollshe boy clothing questions here!

Jun 29, 2005

1. Oops, very sorry about that. I went and check again and they listed it as different size. But I swear I saw somewhere in this thread that they fit:sweatreally sorry about the misinformation.

EDIT: I recently contacted someone who told me DOI clothing does fit purebody.

2. Ok, I find angell-studio clothes atad too big. It would hang loosely on a tensiya Bermann in my opinion. But if you like the loose fitting look, it is still do-able if you pin at certain areas. I personally prefer sadol clothes fitting and sadol does have something similar in that style as well.

3. So, can anyone recommend any shops that have Hound size clothing? I know Sadol, Cheerydoll, Tata paradise have great styles and fit.

4. I would like to order one of Sadol's elegant suits in Hound-size for my Saint on DS18m (PureBody) but reading the thread makes me hesitate :? Did anybody get a Sadol suit for the PureBody recently ? If so...what about the "bigger-butt-problem" ? Please, please share your experience...thank you so much !!!

5. I second that. Trying to compare the old and new bodies to try to guess what fits confuses me. I also have the DS18M and it's been fun hunting but right now being the only one employed in a household of 3 people and 4 pets, buying stuff to test is not too practical :D
      I did find one pair of perfect jeans though. I will post make, store, and pics later.

6. I feel you Giodrakes. I definitely do not have the funds to take a chance on anything fitting.

When shopping on taobao is the uncle size a close match for dollshe boys? I'm looking to purchase from Another Dimension.

7. I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question, but I own a Dollshe Hound on the DS28M 35 body, which means he's a good whack taller (I think 5cm in total!) than other Dollshe boys. I'm assuming that 70cm clothing won't fit - am I right? And if so, which shops are good for these big handsome lumps? :D Thanks in advance!

8. Pants generally will not but shirts should. I've had no problems buying shirts for my guy. This is what he's currently wearing:

[​IMG]
      Evan by Jen Savage, on Flickr

There are some places that you can either custom order clothes or order them is DS28M clothes. If you search through this page you should find the links.

9. I believe Christy bought a suit through Sadol in the Super Senior Delf size (I need to double check this) that fits.

10. So just to confirm do Freedom Teller SD17 clothes/shoes fit on a Dollshe old body?

Thanks ^_^

11. is the pure body considered an sd17 or sd13? am soooo confused! some ppl say sd17 and others say DOI size others say its 70cm and others will say stick to sd13

:S

I checked the measurements and then the clothing sites but there are tons with tons of sayings hehehe.. my boy will be naked for a while xD

12. Latefa -

Pure body is considered a slim 70cm. DoI is also a slim 70cm, but you have to watch out for the Pure Body's gigantic butt with some of the more tight-fitting types of pants, apparently. I don't have any DoI sized clothing here so I can't attest to what does and does not fit for sure. :S;

When clothing shops list plain old 70cm as an option, usually you're safe - sometimes stuff will be a little loose, but the majority will fit nicely.

SD17 means 65cm, which usually runs a little short at the sleeves/legs and sometimes pants will be a little loose at the waist. It's very hit-and-miss.

And SD13 means around 60cm - so you definitely don't want to go with SD13, lol. The only SD13 clothing I've ever gotten to fit on my Dollshe boys are stretchy short-sleeved shirts and wifebeaters because they're such slender dudes.

Clothing you want to stay away from would be 60cm/SD10/SD13, and beefy 70cm stuff - Iplehouse and Spiritdoll and etc. Dollshe dolls are lythe thespian flowers and clothing for beefier 70cm dolls would equate to an extremely expensive potato sack.

Sometimes SD13 sized shoes fit decently - because now the standard '70cm shoe' around seems to be for dolls with infinitely bigger feet than Dollshe dolls, like SSDF, lol. Always check if there's an inside measurement of the shoe listed and use your best judgement.

Hope that helps you a bit!

13. Hiya! Wondering if any of you awesome people know where to get pants that would fit the 18M pure body? Are there any online shops selling them ready-made? I'm having a really tough time finding the right fit for them - trial and error hasn't worked either :(

14. @Senya what have you tried already?

15. Have you looked at Sadol? Their size B3 lists "Hound" (the old slim Dollshe body) as one of the dolls that size will fit. When I had a Pure body, I used all my regular old-Dollshe pants for it without any trouble. I don't quite understand some of the comments in this thread about the Pure body having too big a butt for Dollshe-sized pants, or maybe I'm just not super-picky about fit . . .

I would also recommend looking in the Marketplace and/or on eBay for secondhand pants; I've seen quite a few things in the Marketplace recently for the original Dollshe guys.

#296 Cynthia in FlintHills, Sep 25, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    16. You can buy things from Freedom Teller. If the measurements are not quite right, they will do custom fit of their existing clothing offerings. Sadol makes their boy clothing in "Hound" size, which is the basic slim Dollshe size. Tata's also has a "Hound" size section. You'll just need to compare measurements where you can.

I've mostly resorted to cuffing my Pure boys pants and making the cut-off/highwater look intentional. I already have so much clothing for large boy dolls and haven't yet invested in getting more just for my Pure. @_@

17. Quite a few companies, until I can't even remember the names! Tried a range of different pants for SD17 to normal 70cm ones, but they were either too short, too tight (unable to button) or if they fit, too tight (due to the butt and front "package") and too loose (thigh area) at the same time for example.

I think most pants I've tried that fit are too tight around the crotch area, so it's practically bursting on that front XD Or maybe it's the butt?

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely go have a look! <3

Thanks so much for the advice. I think I'll try that. Have bought some pants from Tata before but perhaps I've been buying the wrong size!

#298 Senya, Sep 27, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2017
    18. Senya -- when pants are too tight around the crotch area, it means that the crotchline seams weren't drafted deeply enough. That tends to be what makes pants pull down below the buttocks cracks in the back, as well. Creating a nice fitting pair of pants/trousers that don't pull down when a doll (or a human) is seated is an art form.

19. Any new info to add for the Mystic or Arsene bodies?