1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask your 70cm Dollshe boy clothing questions here!

Jun 29, 2005

1. Eh heh heh, I've already ordered him these...Does that count? :blush

2. x3

Only if you take pictures. x3 !!!

When do you think his arrival is going to be?

3. *le sigh* I don't know when to expect him yet...I ordered him from tensiya, but was not in either of the pre-order groups, and I don't think all of those people have received their dolls yet. :( Also, I ordered a faceup and full esthetic course, which takes a week extra. I'm really anxious to see Xiyang Jin, but at least Kin (Delf El special) is now on his way to me. :grin: And so are the underwear! :D

And I have plans on taking lots and lots of pics, don't worry! :daisy

4. Just to give you a possible idea of when you might receive your Hound, I am in the second preorder group. I've been told by the Tensiya message board that mine will probably ship this weekend or early next week.

So... maybe yours will be along soon after. :daisy

5. Thanks, I actually just got word from Anu that mine is shipping out in the morning. :D I'm at the end of the first group. It's so exciting!! All these beautiful boys are coming to us!! :grin:

6. I mean...isn't he too big to wear normal SD clothes? :( I want one, but I don't want him to be naked. :oops: *so clueless*

7. Oooh, thank you! :)

8. Hound can wear t-shirts made for SD13s that are on the big side - Issac was wandering around in one of Griffyn's t-shirts until his clothes arrived - but he was nekkid from the waist down ^_-

SD13 pants are just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short. Hound has to have pants made specifically for him *grins* Ditto for long-sleeved shirts, or the sleeves are too short.

Cyph

9. Hopefully this hasn't been posted before. I searched around and didn't find any links for websites that have clothes that fit Hound yet, so if there is a thread and I missed it, I'm really sorry. ^^

I was just hoping that people could post links to websites with clothes for hound sized dolls.

I know Cheerydoll and Dollmore sell some clothes, as well as Tensiya. Are there any other companies?

I'm looking for a jacket for my boy, but I don't particularly care to buy a full clothing set, and I haven't found and jackets that strike my fancy, or don't come in a set.

10. ^-^ Dollmore have just updated with some spiffy new jackets XD
      They're nice.

www.iplehouse.net offers Hound size - no jackets on their own though I don't think.

You can find some fun stuff on evil eBay sometimes... but really if you have something specific in mind ^-^ You might wanna have it comissioned!

I know that Gayle and Cassandrajean here on DoA both take commisions for Hound size..and there are others that I'm sorry I can't remember the names of.

Good luck!

11. Luts has some Hound sized clothes as well. And you can also try and force some of their DELF clothes to fit, if you don't mind the pants being too short. xD

12. The Luts clothing is manufactured by cheery doll. ^^

Thanks everyone! I've checked ebay, under "hound doll". It returned mostly Dollmore items.
      I didn't know that Iplehouse sold doll clothes! Thanks everyone!

Also, does anyone know if any SD13 type clothing would fit hound? like a jacket?
      I'm worried that sleeves would be too short.

I can make clothing for my dolls, I just don't particularly care making things that small. Oh well. :D

13. batchix also takes Hound commissions.

What kind of a jacket are you looking for? If you are looking for a suit style jacket, I do those, but my commission book is full until February. Batchix also does suit type jackets, but maybe that is not the style of jacket you are looking for?
      (thanks Butterfly for the lovely plug :)

Edited to add, most all SD13 stuff is too short in the arms and leg length to fit Hound. They will fit his waist, hips and chest just fine but they look awfully small on him.
      Hound is probably the longest limbed doll around.

14. I'm not truly sure what I'm looking for at the moment. I just want to see what sorts of things are out there for Hound before I decide. ^^

15. Hi!
      Could someone please tell me or direct me to a thread telling me what size hound wears. Will SD13 boy clothes/shoes fit? What brand of clothes does fit? Where can I buy these clothes?
      Thanks!! ^_^

16. He wears . . . Hound size, to tell you the truth -- the Dollshe boys are taller and lankier than SD13 boys. They can wear SD/SD13 shoes (just check the measurements, Hound has long/wide feet, but most of the shoes/boots I've put on Marten have fit), and they can wear SD-sized t-shirts or knit shirts, but long-sleeved shirts will be a little short on his arms. SD13 trousers will be too short most of the time, although I have two pairs that just baaaaarely are long enough.

A lot of the clothing designers on this board make Hound-sized clothes, and there's a thread somewhere as to where to buy them . . . uhmm . . . here it is:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36729

HTH!

-- Andi :)