1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask your 70cm Dollshe boy clothing questions here!

Jun 29, 2005

1. Thankies!!! ^_^

2. Ashbet...you rock. lol I'm totally bookmarking that page...for my inevitable "I don't want to sew anything" fit once my own Hound is ordered and arrives.

3. Ashbet nailed it, he wears Hound sized. LOL

His is longer everywhere, taller and leaner than anyone else. SD t shirts sort of fit him, but they are a little short waisted. And, he can wear SD13 sized shoes. Other than that you are pretty much locked into buying clothes that are specifically made for him.

He's quite easy to sew for however, so if you don't want to buy clothes from the expensive manufacturers, or commission some of us who specialize in sewing for him, you might want to try your hand at making him clothes.

4. Just wondering...Im pretty sure the pants will be too short...but will the pants fit around the waist and hips and will jackets and shirts fit or will the sleeves be too short. THANKS in advance for any help or advice.

5. edited: Okay, the loose pants will fit the waist, less of a chance if they are tight, but you'd best expect them to look like capri pants and not in a good way.

6. I'm not sure, but I think they don't^^uu

7. Well, Mikos's tshirt is Hound size. And it's massive on him.

8. Hi!
      I gots another question.
      What size wig does Hound Wear??

9. Thinking of getting a Hound now? Good choice... Hounds are so cool! :fangirl

10. Hound wear 8-9 wigs

11. . . . although they CAN wear "SD-sized" wigs, both Marten's wigs are normal SD-sized 9-10's, one is from Luts and the other is from Leekeworld. It may depend on the wig style, though.

-- A :)

12. True enough Ashbet, the 9-10's fit, they just are a bit roomy is all. To me the 8-9's are ideal.

13. Hi Again! Do you guys know where I can find furniture that fits Hound well?

14. Furniture is tough as Hounds legs are longer than anybody elses. I have some pieces sized for regular SD that work adequately however.

Pretty much anything for SD will work, you just have to have his knees sticking up a wee bit.

15. what I know is that they can wear SD sizedwigs, true? but clothes must be special siazed, and shows might be SD too or something else? I'm planing buying one XD

16. For shoes he can only wear SD13 sized ones.

17. I don't usually like to launch a thread with a great big WTF, but I am feeling very Hound-clothing deprived at the moment.

I know about Iplehouse; they're my favorite tailors. I know about Cheerydoll, Dollmore and of course Tensiya. The pieces I see are beautiful.

But is that all there is? The designs available are great, but they make up a pretty small quantity compared to the oceans of sw4g for the SD13 set. Have I missed a maker? Are there seamstresses and, er, um, seamsters out there who are concentrating on Hound?

Martin tells me he's getting a little tired of his chainy pleather pants...

Martin: They are, uh, chilly...

GJ: XD

He wants something sort of shabby-elegant, and it's just not out there.

We need sartorial salvation...

oh, and while I'm on the topic, can anyone suggest a good way to go about locating Hound goodies on Yahoo!Japan? I keep trying "hound" and variant keywords in Rinkya and getting all kinds of weird stuff, but no Hound clothes.

Thanks in advance.

18. Gayle and Batchix both sew for Hounds, I believe. I've been working on stuff for Hound also *pimps self* ^^;

But it is tricky finding stuff for Hound if you are looking for stuff outside of suits or leather pants.

I'm actually kind of interested in finding clothes too. Anyone??

19. No help here, but I am looking to find more stuff for Hound too. I always find commissions difficult because I'm not sure I know what I want, so I know what you mean. And shabby elegant sounds amazing...