1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask your 70cm Dollshe boy clothing questions here!

Jun 29, 2005

1. Gah I was trying to find something new for Kai today... same boat..
      I broswed all my usual favourite haunts online for scope and nothing..nyathing.. -_-' and I don't have anything particular in mind - so I can't commision.

We need more tailors for Hounds ^-^

2. There isn't much for hound on Y!J unfortunately. Every now and then someone makes something, and then they usually sell the outfit with the hound himself T.T
      I've noticed even in japan people have to use commissions.

3. eluts.com carries some clothes for Hound, and well...it's only 3 outfits, but maybe they'll be getting more in. XD;

4. i do hound commissions :3 you can click the link on my sig..

5. I need to make a new gallery... but anything you see on my site can also be ordered in Hound size.

This is a page from my portfolio, but it shows more of the stuff I can make. :3
      http://www.g36.net/smcneal/dolls.html Basic prices are on here: http://g36.net/ocdesigns/ Hound's fun to sew for because he's so elegant. I think that's why he ends up mostly in suits and fancy boy stuff. I'm certainly guilty of that... I think the thing I get the most orders for is a poet shirt for him. On the other hand, my personal Hound, Nathan, is lounging in a Sandman inspired trenchcoat(actually a commission!) and a pair of beat up jeans. X3

6. batchix, wow. i'd been to your site before but somehow I'd never seen that page.

*guh*

7. never been to batchix site b4.... lol

anyhows i ask someone locally to do tailor for me... let u know once i get my hound and the clothes :D

8. Ok, where can I find decent priced clothes and wigs for him? He's already going to cost me 700 bucks, bald and naked, and I know I can get him a face cheaper through DOA than any place that sells him, but the clothes...even the basic outfit is over a 100 bucks. I'd sew for him, but all I have is SD sized patterns.

9. Iplehouse and Cheerydoll both have decent sized Hound clothing selections. And just about any SD sized wig should fit, mine wears Leekeworld. ^^

10. Thank you very much. All Luts has is pretty pricey, moreso since they had to raise prices!

11. There are a lot of designers on here who make Hound clothes, too -- there's a thread dedicated to it somewhere, if you do a bit of searching :)

-- Andi <3

12. ^-^ Dollmore ~ Iplehouse and Cheerydoll are the most amazing quality but they are more expensive

It depends what style of clothing you're looking for as well.. ^-

13. I draft, sew and customise for Hound if you are interested, doesn't matter if you want specific or absic. If you are interested PM me

14. Still going to be a good while before I can even think on getting one, maybe around Christmas, hopefully! Just seeing where stuff could be found! ANd yes, I'll definately PM you Effigy!

15. I do alot of commissions for Hound, and pride myself on keeping my prices very reasonable.

Batchix also sews for him.

16. Ah yes, I will keep the three of you in mind when I get him!

17. You can pester me too, Rynn. I've got some basic patterns drawn up for the big boy. ^3^ I'm finally totally happy with my dress shirt pattern for him.

18. Yay Osaka! ^^

19. Hey all,

Does anyone here know where I can find these types of shoes for Hounds/Bermanns?

- casual shoes
      - sneakers
      - ankle boots that look like blundstones or doc martens

Most online stores have chunky goth boots, but I'm looking for boots that look realistic, you know something you'd wear out to work yourself and not too overdone like a fantasy character.

Most casual shoes I found look like dress shoes, is there anything that looks like golf shoes perhaps or something funkier?

Sneakers...I haven't seen a single one. Anyone know?

20. Dollmore http://dec54261.dreamweb.co.kr/index.php has a really good selection of "normal" shoes and they list the measurements as well so you can check size. I know they have lots of sneakers, don't know if you'll find the other shoes or not, but it's worth a look.

I haven't recieved my order from them yet, but my friend orders from them all the time and says their quality is great and their prices are not bad.