1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask your 70cm Dollshe boy clothing questions here!

Jun 29, 2005

1. Hound can wear shoes that are made for SD13 size boys, I let a friend try some of mine on her Hound at a meet up. SD13 boys have big honkin' feet, LOL!

If you want to PM me, I can give you a list of eBay sellers I bought mine from. I tend to go for the less expensive, more everyday type of shoes also.

Linda S.
      galatia9

2. I couldn't find many places to buy hound size clothes. If there is no such section, which size could be similar?:3

3. Ready made clothes for Hound can be found at Cheerydoll, Dollmore, Iplehouse,and Tensiya. And, lots of us on the board sew for him and take commissions.

Aside from that, some SD13 stuff fits him OK. Particularly things like short sleeved shirts, t shirts,and underwear.

4. edit: ah gayle already answered that :D

5. Thank you^^

6. Where do you get clothes for your Dollshe boys? XD I know that since they're bigger than other dolls, their clothes are bound to cost more... but some of the prices make my eyes bleed a little :'D

First off, what companies sell a good range of Hound clothing? I know Dollmore and Iplehouse do (and I'm sure I'm forgetting some obvious ones). Dollmore seems the most affordable XD Iplehouse prices make my eyes bleed.

Is this just something Dollshe owners have to deal with? :'D

7. Well I've heard that Dollmore Hound clothing isn't very fitting and way to big for Dollshe boys and Iple House clothing has a perfect fit.

So I guess you also pay for quality...I don't have any clothing from either company so I don't know if it's true, but seeing the pictures of the clothing on the Dollmore website they do seem very wide and big.

But for a well fitted suit you will always have to pay a lot. ^_^

Sabriell

8. I think a lot of people either just deal with the prices or sew for their tall guys themselves. (That's what I do with Seimei, although with him it's as much a matter of style as economy. 'Not a lot of traditional costumes out there that are all, or mostly, white, after all.)

9. Black = Dollmore
      White = Tensiya
      [​IMG]
      *Bleeds her eyes all over the floor.* :'D

Their pants are also very big but if you going for the cargo baggy-ness, perfect.

I figure that I choke myself a little and get one perfect fitting outfit and from there, using their pattern, make my own collection.

10. Any idea when Tensiya will open their clothing again?

I really loved the Dollmore's stuff, but if it doesn't fit right, I don't think I'm willing to pay for it >__>

11. ...Oh dear XD The dollmore size issue worries me. I guess I'll shell out for a few good outfits and learn to sew :'D

12. we have a coat from dollmore (the one with the elbow patches) and it fits okay. I think we have a grey suit from there, too (it was second hand) and yes, it's a little big. =/ the buttons on the suit are too large for his scale. But it doesn't look awful or anything.

Cheerydoll USA has some hound stuff, though.

http://www.cheerydollusa.com/Bermann.html

Not all of it is too pricey, and shipping is from the states so you don't get hit with that $20 shipping from Korea. 0_o

We have the cobweb top and it fits all right. ^_^

The best-fitting garment we have for him though are his blue jeans from tensiya. They fit even better than the white shirt and chain-link pants he came with.

Try iplehouse, too! They make almost all their outfits in hound size. It may be pricey, but it is good stuff. So good in fact, I don't own any myself. ^^;

http://www.iplehouse.net

13. Could I have a link to these Batchix clothes? Are they a company, a seller on DoA?

14. She's a DoA member/seller :)

Here's her website:

http://www.g36.net/ocdesigns/

http://batchix.livejournal.com/

She's done a lot more work than is represented in the website gallery -- I believe that Keeley_keena and Mercy have some of her Hound-sized clothes, too. If you do a search in the Gallery for "Batchix," you may come up with some other examples of her work . . . but, yeah, drop her a line, she's great to deal with and I highly recommend her!

-- Andi ^_^

15. Ja, Batchix is great ^^ I have an offcast 'Bastion' head, and despite his flaws he's very handsome XD He's not an article of clothing, but still :'D Good transaction.

16. Oh Batchix's web looks good. Thanks for the link

17. i havent bought their suits yet but i do know that all the stuff i bought from them outranks all other stores. they cut shirts in the manner of real business shirts taking careful attention to the placements of the seams. they also choose fabric which has the feel and look of the real thing. so a business shirt feels stiff and the collar is designed to hold a tie in. the pants if they are cargo then they are made of material which would rumple and gather quite stiffly at the legs, but the suit pants i bought recently are made of thinner material than clings to the legs giving out a more smooth formal look.

18. I don't have those exact suits, but the suit that Magnus wears everyday is from iplehouse. I am very happy with the construction and the materials they use. The shirt is nice, the pants are great, I love the neckties and belts. I do have a small issue with the fit of the coat, it suffers the same problem I have with every company that says their clothing is made for Hound/Bermann: the shoulders are too baggy! :(