1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask your 70cm Dollshe boy clothing questions here!

Jun 29, 2005

1. I have the regular Iplehouse suit for Hound and although the quality and workmanship are fantastic, I was not very happy with the fit. The pants were way too long and I had to literally cut a half inch off them and rehem. The vest is much too long and fits too tightly across the chest, making a funny pooch over the top of the pants, and, as Idisfynn said, the jacket is just too roomy.

2. I know I have read some people say they want casual shoes for their Hound sized boys- I had bought these on EBay from MimiWoo and they were too big for my Dollfie Dream 2 body and for the Soah body but fit PERFECTLY for my Bernard, Nimbus. Here he is modeling them- they are in black and red with white but I have seen Laker's colors of yellow and purple, so there may be more out there. They were just labeled as SD but they fit! I thought you might want to know that! :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. I've also had great luck at doll shows buying Hound size sneakers. Some of the dealers carry shoes by "Tallina's" and size 1 and 2 seem to fit Hounds (and my DOT Sha) perfectly. And they are only $5 to $7 a pair and are nice looking and come in many colors.

4. do you know of any that'll fit CP boys? because the ones on dollmore are apparently a hit (and just barely so), or miss.

5. Hello everyone,

Where is the best place to buy Dollshe clothes...that are gothic looking? I know Iplehouse has some dark clothing but not quite what I am looking for. Any Sudguestions?

--Thank you!:aheartbea :)

6. How does hound and the other Dollshe large boys look in SD13 clothing? I looked around and couldn't find it. I know that hound is taller and slimmer, but I was wondering by how much?

7. any sd13 or sd13 long leg pants high water on him. Shirts fit like 3/4 sleeves and are alittle short in the tummy if you like long shirts on your boy. :3

8. yes, and by the same token if you try to put the hound clothes on an SD13 you'll have to roll all the cuffs up about half an inch to an inch, unless it's something that buttons at the cuff sleeve. I had the cuff-rolling experience today when i was in a hurry to put something on an SD13 that had just shown up. it looked kind of cute but not the way the clothes were meant to fit.

9. What about show-wise? Will SD13 boy shoes fit Hounds? What is their foot measurement?

10. My SA Hound Zach can wear His Majesty (SD13)'s shoes, but the shirts don't fit so well; Hounds have much broader shoulders and wider upper chests, so the shirts are tight around the shoulders. I've found so anyway. :)

11. Thank you everyone. :) Your input has really helped. There was an outfit that looked perfect but now I know would stand no chance of fitting. XD Glad I thought to ask first.

12. Hound feet are 8.7 cm. (In comparison, even the long-leg Iplehouse body have feet that are only 7-something cm long.)

13. I think Cheerydoll is your best bet HERE

Sabriell

14. ...without crazy shipping prices. My doll's birthday is coming up, and right now he has his Haute addition long shorts and basic Hound pleather pants with the hooks. I want to get him something more casual, but the only place I can find Hound sized jeans are on international sites that charge nearly as much for the pants on shippping. Haha, maybe I'm being cheap, but I'll take suggestions. Thanks!

15. Cheerydoll jeans are nice and now they have two different styles to chose from. There is a US distributor and so you only pay like $4 shipping. Go here and click on cheerydoll: www.krbussman.com

16. I was wondering where to find cool boots for a Bernard size doll all the shoes I've seen for there size I have not liked, will Luts delf shoes fit these boys? any info on this would be wonderfull

Thanks.

17. I have a great pair of boots from Souldoll that were for SD13 boy... someone else said that volks SD13 boy boots fit hers. I don't think that luts shoes made for cp boys will fit since CP boys have SD girl sized feet... but i haven't gotten any boots from them so I don't know. :/

18. I bought a nifty pair from Iplehouse, they also fit on my DoT boy as well as the Hound. That being said you still have to be careful to read the measurements. I also got a cool pair of hightop sneakers for him too off of eBay

19. Well it's all weird how boots fit all of these guys. The group of Winnipeg doll people were trying some boots on different dolls. A pair of boots that fit a Hound couldn't fit a Volks Kyoha. They tested the theory as my DoT boy will be the first DoD in Winnipeg and DoD makes their dolls with wide feet, plus their boots are always out of stock. Some people say that Hound boots are too big for a DoT, so I'm still unsure. When my gets here, we'll be trying a pair of Souldoll boots on him to see if they fit. I'm hoping they do. Winterpeg gets pretty cold in January and that's when he gets here.