1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon 1/6 dolls ~ Thread 1

Nov 14, 2011

1. I don't have much experience with small dolls in general, but I'd say 1/6 is really good! He's just really chunky, which limits him a little but I still think it's really good.

2. I love how stable the 1/6 dolls are <3 ..

I own a custard and I truly need to take more photos of him .. Geee, this thread was dead for good times ^^;; ... and my boy need to have some attention tomorrow :) !

3. here a picture of my dou sha (beanpaste) girl :3
      [​IMG]

she's such an underrated mold... love her < 3

4. Oh she's so cute!!

5. this thread needs more spam and attention !!!~

[​IMG]

6. Yaemaru ~ your little girl is so goregous !

I agree, this thread needs more attention

Joey is saying hi ! :D
      [​IMG]
      Joey by Çho¢o ~ &#9825;, on Flickr

7. chocoang3l I love your little ginger!

some older Usagi spam;

[​IMG]

8. Aww she's so precious <3 :fangirl: I just got my 1st AE doll last month, and I'm considering her as my 2nd doll.
      Lol I might be rushing into this "hobby" too quickly

9. I have Dou Sha Boy and Dou Sha Girl - I love their faces, but I have a terrible time getting them to pose. They are both kicky - any advice? I may be spoiled by my other BJD's that just hold a pose, or there is a trick I don't know about. Thank you for your help.

10. I have ordered one of the 1/6 AE mermaid girls. I'm very excited that I've decided to do this!

11. Which one did you order? I am still in the process of ordering my little mermaid (Cordelia SP!) ^^

12. I ordered regular cordelia in the dark pink with SPARKLES~

13. Hehe! I can't wait to see both our little Cordelias here ^^
      Its strange how they are not as popular as I thought. I thought more people would go crazy over them!

14. Oh, I'm also crazy over them! :D It's also convenient if they're not that popular though!
      Since the release I thought about making one into a merboy/merman by just not using the shell bras, and seeing some official photos of a purple-tailed Cordelia SP merboy encouraged me to do this! I'm planning on buying one (most likely Cordelia SP) at the end of March, if they're still available that is. My dream would be to own Lorelei, one of the 1/3 mermaids, too...

The only question is what tail colour to choose...I'd love to have an option for a dark blue like Sachiel though, that would make my choice much easier.

15. Hi Collie! I am CRAZY over Cordelia SP! I'd love to have a little merboy too if only I had the money but I've always loved little merprincesses ^^ I am in the process of ordering my Cordelia SP directly from China through one of the agents. I totally fell for the 1/3 mermaids too but didn't have the money when they were released so I'd not give up on the chance of getting one of the little ones!
      Mine will come without any painting so I'd have to blush her myself ^^

16. That may be the bigger factor. I was looking on the AE cn website and with converter it seemed the max price for them would be 383USD. But then MOC only offers the ENTIRE package and at almost 600 dollars, that's a lot for a mini. I'm kind of sad about having to buy a lower body because, I want a mermaid as a mermaid.. i'd never use the bottom parts so bleeeeeh.
      But im happy they arent flying off the shelves like Twinkies did.

17. I agree its like you're forced to be stuck with a part you have no use for. Maybe you can try to sell it off in the mktplace to people who might need those for mod jobs? I did get a human head though so that i might use some soom mermaid shell-ears on it. ^^

18. Seems like Cordelia is a popular choice. O3O

If my friend translated correctly, the Chinese Package options are as below:
      (1) Option A
      - Mermaid only, one color resin (Either normal or white skin) for the entire mermaid, no blushing on the tail and NO faceup.
      - DO note you MAY choose the color of the fin at the end of the tail only.

(2) Option B
      - Mermaid only, upper body (Either normal or white skin), any colored tail, blushing for colored tail but NO faceup.

(3) Option C
      - Mermaid with human parts, upper body (Either normal or white skin), any colored tail, blushing for colored tail and WITH faceup.

The seller also mentioned that merboys can be made by NOT putting on the shell bra and try to sport a boyish hair. 8D;;;;;
      Not sure on the human parts though, it may be gender-less.
      Pretty much limited aren't we? ^^;;;

19. I'm really interested in purchasing one of the 1/6 mermaids, but I'm stuck between Maggie and Cordelia SP. u___u Ahh!

20. For those of you wanting to see more photos of the merboy or tiny mermaids, I think I found where they're from (AE's Weibo, something like the Chinese twitter?).
      I hope it's alright to link to all the photos I found! :) Oh and correct me if I got the sculpts wrong...or some photos twice.

Maggie (dark pink)
      Maggie (dark pink) 2
      Maggie (dark pink) 3
      Maggie (dark pink) 4
      Maggie (dark pink) 5

Cordelia (light pink)
      Cordelia (light pink) 2
      Cordelia (light pink) 3
      Cordelia (light pink) 4

Cordelia SP (purple)
      Cordelia SP (purple) 2
      Cordelia SP (purple) 3
      Cordelia SP (purple) 4
      Cordelia SP (purple) 5
      Cordelia SP (purple) 6
      Cordelia SP (purple) 7
      Cordelia SP (purple) 8

Mamie (gold)
      Mamie (gold) 2
      Mamie (gold) 3
      Mamie (gold) 4
      Mamie (gold) 5

Polly (light blue)
      Polly (light blue) 2
      Polly (light blue) 3

I'm still head over heels for a male Cordelia SP! :D
      But it will take a while until I got the
      bits to buy one since I'm saving for the bigger mermaid Lorelei, I really hope they're not sold out by then.
      I guess my dream would be a whole mer-family: Lorelei, Sachiel and tiny Cordelia SP...