1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon discussion

Sep 17, 2009

1. My 2011 NS AE girl matched Fairyland normal (i.e. it was a darker, more yellow tone). My 2013 NS AE girl was noticeably pinker and paler (almost white skin). Closer to Luts current normal skin. Definitely not the same tone between the 2011 and 2013 batch. Haven't ordered a doll from AE since, so I can't speak for the current resin formula.

2. @Kimchi Ahhh thank you! I believe I got this doll in 2013....so has anyone ordered a doll from 2015?

3. Has anyone gotten any of the newer girls home yet?

I'm dying to see owner pics of them :aheartbea

4. Does anyone know what size elastic mm the AE 60 cm body uses?

5. I am super tempted to get a Vanessa. She's so beautiful!

6. I LOVE all of the sculpts from Asleep Eidolon, but my favorites are the SD-size ones. I also love how beautifully they go together. For example, the Evan and Dolly sculpts...I have those two as my husband and wife pair in my "clan", and the way they look with each other is enough to bring some people to tears!
      [​IMG]
      There is, however, one thing I DON'T like. Sometimes these beautiful creatures are strung WAY too tight.

7. @AlloraLangLeBeau What a lovely couple :D They look so adorable together >u<

If it's alright, may I request more pictures of Evan? He's been in my wishlist forever, I just can't find any owner pics of him;;;;

8. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Evan spam, in honor of @kuze , because I love him too. The last shot is my personal favorite.

9. Oh wow, thanks so much :D

What a gorgeous boy, he has such a lovely profile :aheartbea He looks so serious reading db xD

10. Figured I'd share my Moe since there are so few owner photos of her sculpt!

[​IMG]

11. Arise, thread, arise!:XD: Sharing my Jiao Sr./Luts BDF hybrid. I wonder when MoC will start stocking AE dolls? I hope they plan on stocking quite a few different molds at a time. I'd be much more tempted to pick up a Col and Yara if I didn't have to suffer through that 6 month pre-order period...:wiggle

[​IMG]

12. Oh gosh @Kimchi your doll is absolutely stunning! I have such a weakness for pink hair. And that dress is gorgeous! I hope one day I could have an AE doll too :...(

13. Thank you, @Shinoa ! I hope you can pick up an AE, too - there needs to be more of these lovelies around! Is there any sculpt you are eyeing in particular?

14. I'm torn between Solstice and Settla, but you're right, it'd be really cool if Mint on Card had them in stock. I wish I could find owner pictures pf Settla, though, as it may be that I just like her faceup.

15. Oh goodness, the Snow sculpt is my absolute grail, I've never seen a lovelier girl! :XD: But I'm pretty new to the hobby and when I bought my first doll I promised myself I'd limit myself to just the one :atremblin

16. Yeah, that's what we all say when we start out...:XD: I said the same thing six years ago and now I have around 20.:lol: Snow is beautiful, especially with her slightly parted lips. Her closed-eye version, Drizzle, is also stunning. I think so many of the AE sculpts are special!:aheartbea I just wish their wait times weren't so heinous so I could have acquired more over the years.:wiggle

17. 20 dolls :D that's quite a family. I've heard about these wait times, I thought I was dying just waiting the month and a half for my Luts doll. And I see that AE and Luts seem to have pretty compatible resin based on your Jiao Sr :wiggle

18. Yes, I'm just grateful that I can still squeeze them all into one display cabinet. When I move to a bigger place one of the first things on my list is a second cabinet so I can space them out (and, you know, have room for new ones :wiggle).

Well, specifically, Luts matches the 2012 and 2013 AE resin (which is when I got my last AE). I don't know if AE has changed its NS formula since then because I started looking into other companies with shorter wait times after that.:sweat It's actually funny thinking about when I got my Jiao Sr. She's gone through so many looks (and names!) over the years. When she first arrived, she had the company faceup and was casual style with black hair (see below!) Then she was mori with a very vibrant faceup and auburn hair, then a lavender ballerina with a soft faceup and pink hair, and now finally a strawberry blonde jelly fish!:lol: She went through a series of eyes, too, but in the end she went back to her original black, marble eyes. Haha, I've been thinking lately I should put together some photo series showing how my oldest dolls have changed over the years.:XD:

[​IMG]