1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon discussion

Sep 17, 2009

1. @Kimchi Oh so you haven't ordered from AE for a while. It's nice to see how different your doll looked then and now! I'd definitely like to see some of the other styles you mentioned.

2. Well, since you asked...:blush This was during my heavy faceup phase and Marin's mori phase. Heehee, hopefully all this photospam of Marin will attract other wild AE owners back to the thread.:XD:

[​IMG]

3. Is the one on the left Marin? She's so gorgeous :...( I'm actually so sad, my wishlist just grows longer! And that style really fits her.

4. Yep, Marin is on the left! I had her like this for about 1 or 2 years, and then I changed faceup styles so all the old faceups had to get updated.:) Also, after Frozen came out I couldn't have her in that wig anymore because I would have gone mad with all the Anna comparisons.:sweat I've been tempted over the years to get another Jiao Sr. so I can have two at once in completely different styles.:blush

And, for good measure, here is Marin in her penultimate ballerina style:

[​IMG]

5. Does anyone have any images of the recent tiny dolls that Asleep Eidolon makes?

6. Has anyone seen that lovely giant Cordelia that AE has released for their anniversary event?

I was so excited at first to see Cordelia, until I saw that she is a whopping 73cm. D: I really really would love to have one in standard SD size..

How long as it been since they have discontinued the SD Cordelia sculpt (particularly the version with the human ears)?

7. And, just like that, I was able to order an open-eyed 1/3 Cordelia right from Legend Doll! She will be made new and shipped to me in about 4 months! :)

It turns out that Legend Doll has a special arrangement with AE, and they are allowed to sell certain discontinued sculpts in their shop :o

Beautiful, beautiful Cordelia will be mine!

*faints*

8. Congrats, what a lucky find!:D Cordelia is a cutie - I almost went for one when she was offered as the mermaid fullset. I've got my own discontinued grail doll I'm hoping a dealer can help me with. They still have her listed on their website, though the cynical part of me is saying it's because they're crap at updating their catalog and don't actually have her in stock.:lol: Your success gives me hope, though!

9. Thank you so much @Kimchi ! I swear, the night I ordered her, I couldn't stop smiling. I still get so giddy when I think about it!

If I may, what is your grail? :o I'd love to look her up! And I'll keep my eyes open for you!

10. Well, I hope your Cordelia comes home post-haste! The AE wait times can be a true test of courage.:XD:

It's a Souldoll Tiny the Dreamer. She's so adorable, and I haven't found any other doll that has quite the same features as her! I actually had considered getting her as my first doll, but I was such a scared little newble that I couldn't bring myself to order a doll from overseas. I also talked myself out of an in stock one from DDE several years ago!:doh So, it really is my fault I'm in the position I'm in.:'D

11. Aww she's so cute! I love her little smile. :)

I can see why it would be hard to find a replacement for such a doll. Her features are both adorable and very unique :o

I hope you are able to find one! I'll keep my eyes open. :)

12. Great picture! I love the eyes on his shirt.

13. Hey guys! I'm thinking about getting a Snow MSD and I'm wondering what size clothes I should go for? Should I just look for MSD clothes and keep it at that? OR should I be looking for slim gals?

14. AE girls aren't slim MSDs. :o I think you'll do better with standard MSD clothes.

15. Thank you so much!

Wound up putting a full sized sd Snow on layaway haha! I have a couple months of layaway but I'm so excited about getting a girl doll! I have mostly boys!

#376 Mawmutt, Nov 11, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2019
    16. Snow is really pretty! Congrats on your purchase! I hope she arrives to you soon!

I am almost 2 months into my wait for my Cordelia! Legenddoll told me that I should have her by Christmas. <3

17. A wild Asleep Eidolon owner appears! WITH SPAM!

[​IMG]

18. It's super-effective! <3 <3 <3

19. Did you receive her by Christmas by any chance? I'm trying to figure out current wait times for AE because I am nearly 2 months into a wait myself. x)