1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon discussion

Sep 17, 2009

1. I actually got her just a few days before Christmas, if I recall correctly. <3

2. I was just quoted 40-60 days. I'd be surprised if it was that quick though, going on past experience.

3. Ah, that is good, thank you all!

The only things I could find were from their slump in 2013 :sweat

4. I just made my first payment on giant Calandra :) She'll fit right in here with my other huge girls.

#384 hannaliten, Jun 26, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    5. Nice! I received my giant Calandra last week and she is amazing.

6. Haha, I just realized that my phone autocorrected Calandra to Cordelia. I got Calandra too.

7. I'm joining on the long wait for our huge Cordelia. I'm doing a short layaway. I have a lusion and I thought she needed a friend.

8. Do you have any pictures of your Calandra, @hannaliten? I really like her and Settla, but no one seems to have them.

9. I'd love to see other peoples' Calandras when they come in

[​IMG]

10. Does anyone have the mermaids or mermen? I got Sachiel today from a seller on Facebook but have no idea how to attach his fin to his tail! Any help please!

11. I have one of the 1/6 mermaids, she has a S hook at the end of her tail that the different fins she came with attach to, much like doll hands usually do. Hope that helps!

12. My Freya should be arriving tomorrow. I’m so excited to finally see her in person. Does anyone in here own her already?

13. Has anyone got pictures of the larger 63cm body they used for Vanessa? I can find lovely pictures of her dressed but none of the body itself, which is more needed since it’d be a hybrid.

14. HarleyQuinn you can see her nekid in the body sector of legenddoll

15. Hi, does anyone know where I can get shoes and clothes for an AE chocolate girl(16cm)? the nearest I can find are latis and pukifees but their clothes just don't fit:atremblin:atremblin:atremblin

16. I'm curious, does anyone have Fairy Sylph? I've been eyeballing her since she was first released but would love to see some owner photos! :)

17. Would anyone with a 1/4 and 1/3 AE doll be willing to post a picture of them side by side? I have a mini Calandra and am looking to order her two big bros :) not sure proportionally how much bigger they would be though.. Thanks! Also here is my girl for those who wanted to see pics of Calandra

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CYckb5WsUoHYpn6r9

I am also interested in owner pics of Sylph! I want to get a Sylph but am debating if I want the body/head or just the head. Also, could anyone verify if the ears are made of actual blue resin or if that's just the factory default blushing for Sylph?

#400 oyone, Sep 20, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2018