1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon discussion

Sep 17, 2009

1. I would ask Legend. They are very helpful.

2. Yes. They have some that fit the 58cm body because that’s what I have. They’re also supposed to fit the 54cm Xaga body.

3. Awesome, thank you. Now I know they exist, I'll send Erica a message about them :)

4. I just saw Chiara and she is the perfect blend of pretty and cute to me! Her face-up is perfect. I want to order her ASAP!! :D

5. Hi all.
      I'm new to the house. :D
      This is my Sylph and Vanessa. <3
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Welcome! Your girls are lovely!

7. Thank you! I'm plaining to restyle them soon. I'm waiting for the tailor to finish the clothes. <3

8. @snowle21 Both of your girls look great! :whee:

9. Hi all!
      This is my AE Yara: Villandra Omelia Price (abbreviated Vi)

She really likes mori style.

[​IMG]

10. Cool, my Fairy Slamander arrived a few weeks back, just in time to enter the AE 13th anniversary contest. Sadly as I don't know anyone on Instagram I doubt my entry will get any likes as I don't have a big social circle I can ask to vote for mine but it's still fun to do :sweat
      Is anyone else planning to enter or have entered the contest? I'd love to see what you've done for it :)

11. She is lovely! I hadn't heard about the contest. Where are the details?

12. Details in this thread here :)

13. @AzureFantoccini Your satoshi look awesome! Anh the background so cool! Did you do the background yourself?