1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon discussion

Sep 17, 2009

1. Yes. They have some that fit the 58cm body because that’s what I have. They’re also supposed to fit the 54cm Xaga body.

2. Awesome, thank you. Now I know they exist, I'll send Erica a message about them :)

3. I just saw Chiara and she is the perfect blend of pretty and cute to me! Her face-up is perfect. I want to order her ASAP!! :D

4. #424 snowle21, Aug 9, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2019
    5. Welcome! Your girls are lovely!

6. Thank you! I'm plaining to restyle them soon. I'm waiting for the tailor to finish the clothes. <3

7. @snowle21 Both of your girls look great! :whee:

8. Hi all!
      This is my AE Yara: Villandra Omelia Price (abbreviated Vi)

She really likes mori style.

[​IMG]

9. #429 AzureFantoccini, Aug 13, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2019
    10. Cool, my Fairy Slamander arrived a few weeks back, just in time to enter the AE 13th anniversary contest. Sadly as I don't know anyone on Instagram I doubt my entry will get any likes as I don't have a big social circle I can ask to vote for mine but it's still fun to do :sweat
      Is anyone else planning to enter or have entered the contest? I'd love to see what you've done for it :)

11. She is lovely! I hadn't heard about the contest. Where are the details?

12. Details in this thread here :)

13. @AzureFantoccini Your satoshi look awesome! Anh the background so cool! Did you do the background yourself?

14. @snowle21 Thank you! Yes, I made it =) my favorite part of hobby is making dioramas for my bjds

15. @AzureFantoccini omg that is awesome. So professional! Can I have your Instagram to follow your works there?????

16. Im surprised no one is talking about the Krad Lanrete collaboration!

The fullsets are amazing, and, I really like the new bodies + they have that high heel leg without the ankle joint option

I placed a layaway for them as soon as they debuted, love everything about their fullsets and the dolls themselves. The price is really too good to pass up, 660 for fullset dolls that have everything included to be presented as the promotion shot? Too good!

The new Lena doll is also very beautiful, she looks like their younger rebellious sister

Has anyone else placed or is thinking of placing an order for them? The fullsets get discontinued if not sold out by december 8

17. I talked about it on my Flickr :)

[​IMG]Elizabeth &amp; Henrietta (59cm) - &quot;Le Retentissement De Versailles&quot; by Stellar Phenomena, on Flickr