1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon discussion

Sep 17, 2009

1. My fairy Freya arrived today! She didn’t come with her wings so I’m a little disappointed. I ordered her back in May so I honestly forgot I ordered her(I ordered a lot of dolls at once) and it took me by surprise! Unfortunately I don’t have anything for her to wear because her waist is thicker, but she’s here and she’s cute.

I really want fairy Sylph’s head, now. I don’t think AE would sell it though so here’s hoping I can find one secondhand.

2. Hello everyone! Does anyone happen to know what size eyes Lynn takes?

3. Urgent! Has anyone got a girl from around 2010 and can they show me her legs and knees, especially the backs? I... may have something here.
      EDIT- um, nevermind I found the evidence I needed on a dealer site.

#463 Rosslyn, Jan 23, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    4. I am delighted to report that I found a very well-loved and well-played-with girl on eb^y who turned out to be an AE Yara from the original releases in 2009-2010! I hope to restore her to her former glory. You can see the remnants of her factory faceup underneath what looks like some nailpolish or something. I'm hoping the nailpolish hasn't damaged the lips under the worst of it, but if so I can do some resculpting. Fitted with eyes and a wig, she's actually quite sweet under the wear'n'tear, and in very good shape.
      [​IMG]

5. Wow, I can't wait to see what you do with her. Thank you for rescuing her. I always feel for dolls who need TLC but I can't afford to collect them if they're not on my wish list. Wigs on the other hand... let's just say my home is becoming a shelter for abused wigs.

#465 thessalyrose, Mar 2, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    6. It's very kind of you to rescue abused wigs!

7. Lol, thanks but don't enable me! I restyle them or take them apart and make new ones. I'm too cheap to pay $40 for a wig, so it's nice to have materials if I need them.

8. [​IMG]
      To my delight, the nail polish didn't ruin the mouth underneath. I did have to sand stains from it off of the area around her eyes but her lips seem to be intact. Getting this girl back into her former glory.

I'd love to see what you do with wigs! That's finicky work.
      I'll post progress pics here. She's getting a full body sanding, removal of stains, and a whole new faceup. I've got some eyes that look great on her.

9. Hello, does anyone have pictures of the AE 68cm boy body? Or is that body pretty new?

10. I'm stopping by the thread to ask the same thing. I have no experience with AE dolls, but the 68cm body seems to have the right measurements for a head from Another Secret i've been stumped by for years -- it needs a neck size of like 10/10.5 and 68cm+ height but I also don't like the bulgy straining muscles bodies, which limits my choices..... It be nice to hear how the AE 68 body is irl/how it poses, etc. Has anyone ordered or received one yet? is the volks normal resin a fairly good match with yellow-normals?

11. Anyone own a Col? I cannot be the only one that owns one. On IG there are a total of 6 photos and 2 of those are mine, I am thinking they don't make this beauty anymore or does she go by a different sculpt name now?

12. I don't know that sculpt name, but I do know that my favorite AE sculpt goes by at least two different names. Some places have her as Solstice and some have her by what I assume is her name in Chinese or something transliterated.

13. I'm very interested in ordering an Ivy on layaway, I keep coming back to her sales page. Though I can't really decide which make up I want, I love the eyebrows and lips on Ode, but the beauty marks on Floating Light are also super cute.

#473 Chrys, Jun 17, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    14. My preference is the Floating Light version. But I prefer lighter lips!

Beauty marks could easily be added! You might even ask AE if they would add them!

15. Played around a bit in photoshop and added the beauty marks to the Ode make up, don't think it meshes all that well, haha. Though I'm probably going with the Ode one if I do end up getting her, the eyebrows are great.

16. Does anyone know what the head measurement for the 2019 Lynn is? on AE's website it says 21.5, but legend doll's site says 23

17. hiya

just curious if anyone knows what SP stands for? I want to get an Azuki SP and I'm wondering if that's just to say its a different face than the normal Azuki sculpt

18. I think it's short for "special" in Azuki's case it does seem to be just slightly different expression between the two versions.

19. ohhh thanks! its not limited is it? I can't find anything saying it is (other than the fullset is limited)

20. I sadly don't know, a lot of their dolls are only available for a limited time though so I'd hurry with placing the order just in case. That said, Legenddoll apparently has some sort of deal with them allowing them to order x amount of their dolls still after their release period is over so if they disappear from aedoll site and or other places you might still be able to get one through Legenddoll supposing they haven't reached their quota yet. That's where I ordered Cordelia 1/6 sp way after it's release period was over. :3nodding: