1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon discussion

Sep 17, 2009

1. does someone have AE King or another AE SD boy and could tell me a little about the doll?^^

2. Any chance I can see some Col spam?

I'm curious on the boys, too. (King's rather handsome!)

3. I just have more pictures of my Mu. I completed her yesterday and I am so excited to get her a body and clothing! :sweat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

King is really handsome. He's like a Luts El and Woosoo mixed together! :drool

4. Does anyone have a King? I haven't really found much on him, and the pictures provided by AE don't really give me a good closeup of his face...

5. I'm also wondering if anyone has a King? My friend and I are both very interested in him, it would be great to see more pictures on him.

6. I think for a King, he's WAY too new. AE takes a good 3 months on orders, and King just came out a few weeks ago.

Are the AE 1/3 girls particularly hard to fit for? I'm rather enamored with Col, and though I don't know If I'll be getting her, I'm curious for sure about the body for a MNM head order I joined.

7. Can anyone confirm the foot size for the Type A slimmer body? On MoC it is listed as 6.5cm, but I would love for someone to do a quick measure and let me know if that's the correct size...

8. I just measured the foot size of my Type A girl and 6.5 cm is about right. I have no problems finding girl shoes for her.

9. Thank you, Muisje! I have a bunch of 6.5cm shoes that I bought for my MSDs... The shoes are huge on my girls, but when I get my AE body maybe they'll fit her...

Has anyone put any of the shoes on Mint On Card onto the Type A girls? I have some of these but it looks like they'll be just a touch too small... Muisje, where do you get your girl's shoes?

10. My AE girl shares shoes with my other SD sized girls and I get my shoes from a lot of places: Luts, Dollmore, Leekeworld, eBay, etc.

You have to make sure that the shoes are at least 6.5 cm on the inside. If they are 6.5 on the outside, they may not fit and 6.3 may be a close call. I think that if you ask Mint On Card if those shoes fit, they'll tell you. They are nice and will probably try to see if the shoes fit.

11. Thanks, Muisje... I figured chances were that it would be too easy if they could share.

Are the Dollmore shoes not too big? The website lists most of the girl shoes as 7cm or bigger... but it also lists their Dollmore Eves' feet as 6.5cm, so I guess they should be right... Thanks for the idea of asking MoC about the fit! I didn't even think of that.

12. I just got this email from MoC. I dunno if anyone else caught it yet... I'm very sad about it, because there was another character I wanted this body for, but since I can't immediately afford it, it looks like I'll have to find a different body.

13. I'm bumping this, asking if anyone has King? I'd love to see owner pictures of him...

14. Ivory - If you're still hanging around, there's a shipment on its way to MoC right now (if I understood correctly). Maybe there's a King or two in there?

I'd kind of like to see the Type B body. I know it's taller than the Type A... someone earlier in this thread put up Flickr pictures of the Type A (Muisje? I think?) and those pictures are what convinced me to get that body, but I'd also like to get some information about the other (now only) 1/3 body. Anyone here have a Type B girl?

15. Very soon I'm going to order the Blueberry msd and I wonder if her head is indeed that small. wigsize 6/7? I want to buy a wig before she comes in, actually splurge on shoes and wigs before she comes in, but I want to be sure about the wigsize, because I see so many YoSD with the same size wig.

16. papilionette, my friend's Alice has a 6/7 wig and it fits nicely from what I can recall.

This is actually a thread for the 1/3 size Asleep Eidolon dolls, and Blueberry is a 1/4 size. Here is the AE mini thread... it's much bigger! Hopefully someone there can confirm for sure that Blueberry needs a 6/7 wig...?

17. has somebody bought the AE king yet?

omg i can't spell D:

18. I am VERY excited about the new Xun. I will be purchasing him as soon as I have any sort of money! He is drop-dead gorgeous. I haven't seen a sculpt so beautiful in years! Especially a male sculpt!

19. I feel the same way about Xun Lyansea, he is really wonderful.

20. Xun really pretty, his facial proportions are perfect. Is lewis a modified Xun version? He looks quite similar, but he's not as beauitful without the asian look. Evan looks just like a classic CP boy. Their all cute, but I only want Xun XD