1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon discussion

Sep 17, 2009

1. Mu is a limited edition girl came out 2 years ago. She's limited to total of 30 global and will not be reproduced. If you want one you need to look for her with others who are willing to sell their doll.

2. Oh, I see ! Thanks for clarifying. :)

3. hello, I looked through this entire thread and didn't see any pictures of the males. So anyone got a male out there who wants to spam? I'm interested in the male Dora but any male AE will do. Thanks.

4. ///////////////////////

5. why are all the 1/3 guys gorgeous, WRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY *_*

6. Did you see the new Nora boy? SO CUTE!

7. I keep cruising this thread hoping to see some pictures of Xun. He's so beautiful. Has anyone ordered him yet?

8. Rabbit-moon, I caved and placed an order for a Xun, after dithering for some time. However, Mint on Card submits orders once every three or so months, and the next order period submission is 6th April. With a 12-15 week wait, that puts him here in July? Disappointing to have to wait so long for a picture. But I'll do my best to put one up once he arrives.

Unless you're taking the plunge and we can post together. ;)

Xun is intensely beautiful and lush ... almost decadent ... prone to hedonism, perhaps? The eyes and those full lips slay me.

9. I ordered Xun a long time ago. And ironically, he should be arriving at right about the same time! I think I should get him around June/July.

10. Never mind. I was searching Asleep Eidolon and didn't notice that this was size-specific.

11. I'm thinking of ordering Solstice.....the only thing that bugs me is that since I missed the recent order date, it could be 6 months until I get her......

12. Thanks FairEmma! Wow! The wait for dolls just seems to get longer and longer! But, Xun is so beautiful, he's worth it. Though, Im trying very hard to resist him. *failing miserably* Your last comments tickled me; yeah with beauty like that I was having a few hedonistic thoughts myself. :wiggle

Thank you Lycansea! I look forward to seeing pictures of your boy when he arrives!

13. I'm looking to buy Evan and Alex from AE and I find those two have gorgeous features. I might order through Taobao seeing as I'm not in the US.

14. i plan on ordering an AE Mignon on Mint on Card.
      I just wish they can under declare a package...
      this will be my first time buying a bjd so i'm so excited!

15. I'd like to order a King from them...I have a Senior Yara, had a junior one too. The only problem is they are super skinny!

16. I am in the process of paying for a Kina. She will be only my second girl...I generally prefer male dolls, but when I saw her picture, she literally took my breath away. (No - I mean it when I say literally. I'm not being metaphorical here!) She's about half paid for now. Sadly, I haven't seen any pictures of her other than the ones at Mint on Card, but I'm really looking forward to getting her!

17. I was wondering~ how are the posing abilities of their 1/3 dolls?

18. I have two Custom House Petite Ai floating heads and I was wondering if hybriding an AE body with a Petite Ai head would look fine.....any suggestion?

19. A 60cm-ish body with a mini size head? I don't see how it would work! :sweat
      The neck hole would be way too small for the neck. Perhaps ask for pics in the BJDopedia so you can see for yourself.

20. Nononono! I was talking about to a AE 1/6 body! X°D
      Sorry!!