1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Asleep Eidolon:new doll & new body

Mar 8, 2009

1. That's wonderful, thank you Lindsey! ^_^ I really want to get a Yara when the new body arrives, but I saw on your website that you guys are planning to start selling the new body only when the slim one sells out? Is there anyway to buy the new one before you guys sell out of the slim? I really like the new one a lot more...^_^;;

2. We will be selling the dolls with the new bodies as soon as our next shipment arrives. We don't plan on waiting for the slim body dolls to sell out. :daisy

3. Lindsey will you be posting in News when you have dolls/bodys in?, because i really love to get hold of the new cherry/lotus girl :D

4. Yep, I'll be sure to post in News when the new dolls arrive.

5. What eye sizes are Yara and Cherry wearing in the promo photographs?

6. In the first post, the main post of the thread. ^^

Lindsey Kay: Are any of the dolls you ordered coming with a faceup AND body blushing like in the pictures, too?

7. Yara is wearing 18mm, Cherry is wearing 14mm.

They are coming with face-ups but not body blushing.

We should have these dolls in stock by the end of the week. :) Rather then create a new thread, I will just post here to let everyone know when they are in stock.

8. Hey Lindsey, I just bought my doll last week, and was wondering if the body I recieved was the older or the newer body. It's a 1/4 Meijia. I noticed her knees are not double jointed.

9. Your doll has the older slim body, that why she had the sale price. :)

10. Hello, I was wondering if there's a way to buy the dolls without faceup? Thanks!

I've fallen in love with 1/3 Yara. ;_;

11. Because Yara (Sr) is so popular we will be offering her blank on our website. You are located in Switzerland though, so you should purchase from the European dealer, Chantals Dolls Alley:

http://www.dollsalley.nl/shop/index.php

Right now she doesn't have 1/3 Yara (Sr) listed on her site, but I'm sure she could special order her for you. :)

12. Asleep Eidolon 1/3 Yara (Sr) and 1/4 Cherry are now in stock! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Just to inform you, the naked body shot on the 'Yara (Sr) Type B Body' page is actually the Type A body.

14. I don't understand what you mean when you say English Money. Do you mean United States Dollar or British Pounds.....? Chantal is the best person to ask this question since she runs the European site.

Yah, that picture was labeled wrong so it was put in the wrong listing. :sweat It's been fixed, but thanks for pointing it out.

15. hi could you please email me through my store for more information? so i can help you?

thank you so much

chantal

16. I really like the new bodies a lot. They are quite a bit heavier, and they pose nicely! The Mini girl heads look much better on this new body, with the exception of Alice and Jiao (Jr). I think their heads suit the slim body.

17. dear asleep eidolon fans in europe, coming week the preorders will be sent to AEDoll .

if any europian people would like to preorder one of the new dolls or dolls that are out of stock please email me through my website or through this link

[​IMG]