1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Astral In Rainbow (A.I.R.) "Cinnamon" 26cm Tiny

Feb 1, 2011

1. I had such a hard time, I eventually took her head off to get the eyes in. :)

2. Yeah, that's what I ended up doing, too.

3. I must have been the only one who didn`t bother prying the head out :B

4. And this is my Cinnamon
      (custom face-up)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Box Opening

5. Must be time for a thread revival in preparation for tan Cinnamon hopefully soon. I am absolutely kicking myself that I didn't get on board for the first ordering period, 'specially after seeing alla the boys and girls in this thread. ;) I am however real surprised that there aren't more of them. It's ridiculous how much soul AiR managed to cram into so little resin.
      Anyone keen for a little tan cousin for the Cinnamon already at home?

6. I just saw the pictures in the news thread and the latte is a very nice color! I'd love to bring this little one home.

7. I will probably go for another one of these :B I slap myself for not getting one in Normal Skin.

8. I will definitely buy one Latte Cinnamon, as soon as possible would already be ordered. This is a good brother to my Cinnamon in Normal Skin.

9. Does anyone know if AIR does layaway? Im totally in love with latte cinnamon, but I find their site quite confusing.

10. At their price range I don`t think they did layaway.

11. I notice that a couple of people have already posted what seem to be orders for Latte Cinnamon on the order board. The order period doesn't start till the 12th, I do hope AIR aren't going to let those people jump the gun... Would be a shame for those of us being patient.

12. Ask Siwoo on BBC, when I bought SHOU and cinnamon, she allowed a short layaway.

13. Not a huge fan of the nose, but the body is beautiful. There's quite a bit of detail in her contours. How lovely.

14. Wooo-hoooo!
      Got one Latte Cinnamon!

15. Is it just me or do I only count 5 orders on the board? What happened to 12? I was not sure if I was in anyways, but it seems curious...

16. I can only see 5, maybe someone ordered two? The announcement said that 6 were for Korean buyers and 6 were for overseas/everyone else.

I got mine with the default girl face up, who got girl versions and who ordered boy versions?

17. I order Cinnamon with Free-order Faceup Option, but it's a boy

18. The boy face up is awesome, it was hard for me to pick between the two.

What's the free order face up option mean?

19. I ordered only one, without faceup. I kept refreshing the page in order not to miss the start, and then suddenly, there were four orders already and I just managed to squeeze my order in. I'm the last order before it closed. :D

I hope by the time this sweetie arrives, my husband (who's on a trip out of the country and doesn't even know yet that I had an accident) is back home and can pick her up from customs for me.

20. Congratulations! My mom had to do the same thing. She kept hitting the button waiting for the notice to pop up. She had everything typed out for the order form ahead of time. :)