1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

At LAST - Mature-Body MSD (Serendipity Ismy Girl)

Oct 20, 2005

1. wow , I took a look at mini Fee body
      THEY ARE FANTASTIC
      WOW , I love it , I definatly hope the do a mini El
      ...I know I am waiting for my Unoa boy to arrive, but I love the look of the Mini Fee body
      ...and his bits wont drop off LOL

2. Both girl and boy mode are lovely. I think that's the first Serendipity's doll I like. ^^

3. dies ...must get more work ...must sell my soul
      Luts are going to make a Mini Fee El and Lishe ....dies
      it was in their notice board

the Fees are up for sale now too

4. :o

:o
      :o :o :o

Pre-order... pre-order... does this mean that they won't be available at any time, or limited??? *panics!*

5. maybe they are just letting people pre-order them before they become availible full time?

It doesnt say anything about them being limited.. I wonder if they'll start selling the heads/bodies separately like they are doing witht he other dolls now? I like both the dreaming and normal head! So..hopefully when I get around to ordering one they'll have both still.

6. TreeLore - I don't know yet... but when saw her i found her beautiful but something about the neck bothered me... now, I am ok with the neck O.o'
      I'm crazzy, don't mind me o.o'

7. She's so cute .... I wonder if there's a way I can justify getting her.

8. I am trying to decide if I should order her from dollndoll or dollmore

Anyone have a clue on which is better?

Looks like the parting lines are removed that nice. Well for me I am justifying it as she has great new joints, has the perfect size bust for once!! and looks so be slim but not too skinny will work as a friend to my Kaede I hope as she really needs a play mate.

As well she has a beautiful face and her resin looks like a nice color. I can't see any issues with her :o I also think her face mold is adaptable to different looks which is a plus.

9. I ordered my Sharmin from dollndoll, and the shipping was really fast. However, i've order many things from Dollmore and they ship them out very fast as well, plus they are very nice, great customer service. ^^ Overall I would go Dollmore..

10. I just pre-ordered her with Dollmore :D

I gave it 2 days to think about her, it was hard not to order yesterday but I forced myself not to and let her play in my mind and with my doll family a bit.

I hope she will make a good play friend with my Kaede.

I am loving her body and beautiful bust and curvy shape and the joints, I hope her resin is nice in person I think the color is just right!

EEEKSSS

Damn my doll family is expanding, I wonder where I am gunna put all my dolls once they gave back from faceups and my waiting list.

11. I loooove both of these kids!!! Toying with the idea of getting both--one for Sharmin's best girlfriend, one for her sweetheart boyfriend:D