1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni "Momoni" 40cm

Mar 24, 2016

1. Hello everyone!! It's been quite some time since I last visited DOA, and almost a year since I bought my first doll. I've been searching hard for a sister for my Souldoll Vito boy, when I recently discovered Momoni. In Toffee, no less! It was love at first sight. ~ I've already preordered one straight from the lovely Lola, along with two Nena02's!! (One in Lavender Pink and one in Ice Blue.)

I'm getting ready to slap down $1800 USD on these three precious finds. @ _ @ Bless layaway.

Needless to say, I'm beyond ecstatic to be alive in the hobby again, even at the expense of my wallet. Especially for Miss Momoni in Toffee!! She's just so perfect!!

2. She's here!!!!! She's going by Blue for now, but we'll see if that sticks. I adore her look and she poses straight out of the box like a rock.

[​IMG]Blue's home! by Redrosette, on Flickr

3. OMG SHE'S AMAZING!

Here's Lola looking sassy at the San Diego bjd con!

[​IMG]

4. Hi everyone ^^
      I just took a look at all your Momoni(s) and it's really cool to see all the different faces you gave to your dolls :love
      I bought mine at the LDOLL festival in France last month, she's Toffee skin. Seeing everyone's faceups is so inspiring, can't wait to do the same with my girl!!

[​IMG]

5. Congrats on your new girl. I'm so envious that you got to go to the Ldoll festival too.

6. I really want to go to LDoll someday - even just to see everything! I like the teal streak in your girl's wig too.

7. The LDOLL is a really cool event, I went there for the third time this year, it's trully a magical place ^^
      I hope one day you'll be abble to go there too.
      I did the faceup of my girl :dance
      [​IMG]

8. She's so cute ! :love

9. I just can't stop thinking about Momoni girls. I always go away, and I then I kick myself that I hadn't discovered them by the preorder this year. I love the idea that she can share Minifee clothes. Argh! Now I spend my days scouring the marketplace for a fresh or sand skinned girl haha!

10. My Momoni, Lola, wishes all of you a belated Happy Holidays!

[​IMG]

11. She's so cute ! ♥

12. Blue is STUNNING i love her look

Lola is adorable!

Juroquee I love your toffee girl!

Happy holidays guys :aheartbea

[​IMG]

13. My toffee skin Momoni arrived at the beginning of this year, and it has been complete love with her! From Lola's Instagram, it looks like there might be another Momoni preorder soon! If there is, I will have to consider giving my Toffee girl a twin sister (maybe in Sand....)

[​IMG]

14. Very cute! I love her dress.

15. She is gorgeous! I love her coloring and style. :)

16. this doll are sooo cute, but to expensive for me :(
      I like the facesculpt <3

17. I have my own Momoni Petal skin on layaway and I am so excited about it x.x Gonna be a bit before I can pay her off but hey, literally one of my favourite dolls ever.

18. She's gorgeous! I'm on layaway too for Momoni in cocoa, she might be here on March :)

19. I picked up on of Lola's msd dresses from a friend on instagram, and my Momoni (who is named Lola) looks adorable in it!

[​IMG]

20. Hi everyone!
      I have now joined the Momoni fan club. So excited to now have a Momoni in Toffee from the MP. I am
      thinking I am more of her first owner as her previous owner had not long received her and done nothing
      with her. So now I have to wait for the awful weather to improve so I can give her, her first face-up.
      Not sure what colouring to go with yet. Her name is Kiki.

I have added my name to the "Yes Please" list for another pre-order of Momoni in Cocoa skin. So
      hoping that may happen after the latest pre-order is all finished??

Everyone's Momoni's are so lovely. Thank you for sharing all your pics.

#200 Kiwiana, Mar 1, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 1, 2017