1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni "Momoni" 40cm

Mar 24, 2016

1. All of your Momonis are super cute!

Congrats on your Kiki, where is the "Yes Please" list you added your name to?

2. Amanohara thank you for the congrats.

Lola asked the question on her facebook page. Should she do another pre-order for Cocoa Momoni as she has had lots of emails about it, I emailed her through her web site.

3. Stay tuned, dears! Lola announced the preorders of Momoni and Momonita will happen soon, she's considering holding them both at the same time. :kitty2

4. Hello all! I just hopped onto the preorder for a Momoni in Cocoa! I've been waiting for AGES. I saw a Momoni in person and was just blown away at her quality and beauty. I need to start brainstorming a faceup and wig...

Thank goodness for layaway, though, I had just made a big doll order last month!

5. Congrats! :)
      I wish I had enough money for Momoni! I just ordered Lillycat Poulpy last month, so no new dollies for me in few months.
      Maybe someday Lola is having another preorder for Momoni and then I'm able to get one! I got her Momonita from the first preorder and I'm so in love with her and definitely need one in bigger size as well :D
      I was wondering if she's getting new colors for the upcoming preorders, since she got new pantone maps with lots of beautiful colors to choose from?

6. I am also joining the group. I placed an order for a cocoa Momoni. She is going to be my nature/mori styled girl (I'm hoping anyway). Her name will be Sasha, unless that changes which has happened before.

Can anyone with her in cocoa color post a picture of her with a lighter colored wig? Like light brown, maybe a darker cream color? I really like light/dark contrasts. Most pictures I've found she has really dark hair.

Off to see if she has a gallery/database!

7. Unfortunately I can't order one for this time, hope she will make another pre-order.
      I'm waiting to see your Momoni when you'll have it !

8. There is no database at all for these dolls. Maybe someone who already has theirs can start one? It's one of the first places i check out when I want a doll to see how it looks in different colors and styles. If no one starts one, I will when my girl arrives. :)

9. It's a sadly lesser known doll, considering how beautiful she is. I did find quite a few pictures on Flickr by searching for Momoni. A couple have cocoas with light hair:

Nita

https://www.flickr.com/photos/32148810@N00/29002052206/

(sorry for weird links, I'm on my phone and Flickr is a pita)

10. I did look on Flickr and on Tumblr too. I have many wigs at home I can try out on her before I get a better idea on color. She looks good in anything though!

11. Do I understand correctly that these dolls have a face plate system to their head?
      If so is the head back attached with a "s" hook?
      TIA if someone would take a picture of the inside head after the face plate is removed.

12. Andreja (Nicole's dream) has made wonderful reviewe of Momoni to youtube! You should check it out as well ^_^ And I think that she showed the faceplate system as well, not sure tho.

13. @Tuulen
      Thanks so much for telling me about her YouTube review and, Yes, the beginning of the video shows the face plate off.

14. Can anyone confirm for me if Leeke 6/6.5 wigs fit these girls? There are a few I like but I want to make sure before I order.

15. Yes they do <3

16. Good to know. Thank you!

17. I understand that her foot lenght is 5cm (50mm) however I would very much like to know how wide her foot is at the widest part.
      Would someone please measure the width of her foot.
      TIA for a reply

18. Her foot is about 2cm in the widest part.

19. Super late on the Atelier Momoni train, but I cannot wait for the next preorder so I can see about getting Momoni in cocoa skin. I love her curves and she's got the perfect body type for a character I want to shell ;u;