1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni "Momoni" 40cm

Mar 24, 2016

1. I hope the ones from the last preorder ship soon. I have a bunch of stuff waiting for my girl to get home! T_T

2. Me tooo ;-; She said the factory sent her a notice that one of the skin tones was about done. She said something about the end of the month, but that's coming pretty fast.

I should really have more stuff ready for when she gets here, actually, shucks.

3. I'm in a different boat, Lola has said that she's ready for another pre-order soon and i'm like "omg" lol.

My wallet may or may not be severely upset at me later if it's early enough i'm not done paying off my other layaway, but I must have a cocoa momoni <3

4. I can't wait for the fantasy color preorder:shudder Momoni in grey would be awesome! But I'm not sure are the normals and tans available this time? She said that in the spring is coming the second preorder for ns ones.

5. I asked her which colours would be available and her answer was "there will be Lavender Pink, Iced Blue, Lilac, Dust grey and Gamora Green" and that she might add a few more if she has enough time.

So I think it's unlikely that she'll include normal or tanned skin tones this time. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE it if she includes some of the normal skin tones but it's more realistic to assume it'll only be fantasy tones this time.

BTW Has Atelier Momoni held fantasy colour preorders before? Judging from some pics online I get the impression that she has but I can't find any official announcement on DOA or her website.

6. I´m hoping on the momoni train... well kinda. I still waiting and saving for the next normal skin preorder. I just need her. I wanted a msd girl for so long (well I had one but I sold her because of her inmobility) but found none I liked till I saw momoni. All the cute clothes I now can get <3 hawwwwwwwwwww

7. The current batch is so close to shipping! I can't wait, aaaaaah!

8. I just gave Sasha her first face up. I have never painted anything this dark before so it was a challenge.

[​IMG]2017-11-25 17.08.31 by Heather, on Flickr

9. She's adorable! I love that hat with her eyes.

10. M-my dream doll...Must...know...preorder date for 2018....:chibi

11. There might be few in stock at the moment :O
      You should ask from Lola ^^

12. Sadly, I've tried to contact (using her website) but have yet to receive any reply. Is there an email or any other way to reach her ?

13. @Viola I think her website is being redone. She has Tumblr and Facebook accosted under her company name. I'd try going through one of those platforms. :)

14. Try Facebook, I think that works the best ^^ I use Instagram, but she has stated that everything about sales and stock stuff should be talked on facebook or via email since she uses instagram just for fun and private messages doesn't always show up to her there.

15. Does anyone have a photo of the Momoni tans next to a Lillycat marron glace?
      Sometimes the AM cocoa skin looks similar to Lillycat mg, but sometimes it looks darker.
      Thanks

16. I asked somebody on instagram this exact request, @cococinnelle_shyna98 who happily obliged with a photo of MG with momoni cocoa, but I’m not sure if I can share it without her permission! I’ll ask her and update if she says yes :)

I’ll be able to take a comparison for you as well, when my Amy turns up!

17. Thanks @Allstar I took a look at her page, but I couldn't find anything. *_*

18. I'll try that thanks :XD:

19. Does anyone have a foot size comparison of Momoni next to a Lillycat Amy? I’m curious to see if they can fit into similar sized shoes.

20. they are so beautiful! i hope to get her one day <3