1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni "Momoni" 40cm

Mar 24, 2016

1. Yes, Atelier Momomi held a L.E. fantasy colour preorder for Nena02 ( colour choices were Lavender pink and Iced Blue) on january 2016.

2. Such a cutie. I I think she looks great, I was wondering if tou only user pastels/pencil? I want a dark skinned girl, but I'm afraid of using acrylics and messing up If I want something more proeminent.

3. I do only use pastels and water colored pencils. I have tried to use paints many times but my hands are just too shaky and it always looks like a mess.

4. Oooh! I'm so happy I found this thread!

I previously owned two AtelierMomoni 13 inch girls, Reí and Reira.

I have long since sold them but when I saw Momoni MSD come out I was smitten.

Have I bit the bullet and bought one yet? No....

But that doesn't mean I won't in the near future...lol

I adore seeing your girls...it's hard to choose between both colors...

I have a dolly friend who lives nearby and she has both colors so I'm dying to get my hands on them to confirm my doubts about buying her on the secondary market...

Fingers crossed I can be more active on this thread!

5. Soo... I have one of these girls currently coming in from a trade.

Clothes shop and shoes (and wigs!!!!) would be greatly appreciated!

6. I’ve not been around much lately but just wanted to drop a photo in of Simone’s new look. I wanted something fresh for her but ironically she’s just wearing an outfit of one of my other dolls and her old wig ha! But I think this look is deffo a keeper for her. Hope you’ll like it!

[​IMG]

7. She's amazing! Love those painted on baby hairs.

8. @Allstar her styling is just perfect. I'd keep her like that, too! :)

9. She's beautiful! those eyebrows are stunning!

10. No tips then?

11. If you go back through the thread, you can see what other people are using. My girl is wearing mixed match stuff of things I already have. A lot are big on her. She does fit into a pair of Luts pants great though.

12. I'm done that? No one says what they're putting on her. No suggestions for shoes or clothes like you often see in other threads.

I'm mostly worried about buying her things and nothing fitting.

13. I don't have a Momoni but I would like to buy one somewhere in the future, @Chriandra this are her measures

• Height: 40cm
      • Eyes: 12 mm
      • Shoulder wide: 7.5cm
      • Bust: 14.5cm
      • Waist:11.5cm
      • Hips: 20cm
      • Foot Length: 5cm

14. Thanks both! :love

@arismendi1q84 thank you! Her eyebrows are my fave of all my dolls :)

My girl basically is dressed in anything for minifee/slim mini. She can wear yosd shirts too, but they'll be cropped with shorter sleeves of course. Some tight fitting minifee pants or skirts might be a struggle to do up around her tum/bum and then some pants can be a little looser on her skinnier thighs. It's really trial and error and I'm afraid you may up up buying stuff that doesn't quite work if its not made specifically for her body. Shoes, it depends how fussy you are, I think her feet a little bit smaller and narrower than minifee but stuff made for minifee will still work scale wise. I only have oddly shaped art dolls so I've kind of got used to the hit and miss nature of dressing them, I'm not sure there's a sure fire way to ensure 100% success every time. Most of my dolls clothes are from seamstresses making clothes for minifee/slim minifee on etsy. Good luck and enjoy the ride :cool:

15. I got my girl in the mail today and Unoa shoes are gigantic on here. Guess I need to find some mnf shoes lol

16. Scuse the dreadful photo (its already dark here and my phones about to die) but these are some a-line size minifee sandals from summomo, made for minifee. You can see theyre a little long/wide but they work well enough to me. I think minifee moe-line size shoes would be too wide and short but I havent got any to try.

[​IMG]

17. Yay...I can now happily say that I've got two OOAK DollyDay Barcelona Toffee and Sand Fullset Momoni's!

Phew, that was a mouthful!

Anyhoo... I'm in love. They are exceptional!

Please enjoy these photos of my beauties!:love

[​IMG]Love! Love! Love! by shaira, on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1780/43107524944_abd0f9bd0d_k.jpg My beauties this morning, Momoni and Jem... by shaira, on Flickr

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/855/42106563930_fb635cd86a_k.jpg Jem was curious about her new home... by shaira, on Flickr

#257 ShairaStar7186, Aug 14, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2018
    18. Your girls are gorgeous! Just to pre-warn you though, you are only allowed one photo per post. I’ve made that mistake before and a mod has deleted all but one photo. However now that I’ve commented, you’ll be able to put another photo below my post!

19. I don't understand why that's a rule.

Isn't the point of a doll forum to share pics?

It just doesn't make sense to me but ok.

Thanks for the warning.

20. The point of a discussion thread is to talk about the dolls. It's why it's limited to one picture per post, and no double posting to post more pictures. This way the thread doesn't end up all pictures and bury any conversations that may be trying to happen. You can post as many pictures as you want in the gallery threads!