1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni "Momoni" 40cm

Mar 24, 2016

1. Such a fabulous sculpt! Hope to get one of these dolls someday ^^

2. Same! So hard to find secondhand, though, which I can totally understand. Why would anyone ever let one of these cuties go? Lol. I’m hoping the Lola holds another pre-order soon, especially with MomoniK coming out. I’m a sucker for grumpy faced dolls! Though if I happen to find a toffee Momoni before then, my bank account is gonna be side-eyeing me, cause I’ll def get both!

3. That grumpy face is just to charming! My bank account won't be to happy when the pre-order comes out lol

4. Oh man. if theres a preorder for momoni soon im in big trouble!

5. I happened to find a Cocoa Momoni secondhand and she should arrive to me tomorrow! Of course, it was out of the blue and so I have nothing for her, yet, lol. I will be sending her out for face up ASAP and I’ve already begun commissioning clothing. The only thing that’s left is a wig. I really want a nice alpaca but it seems all the wig makers are on hiatus these days. And I hate making wigs.

I’m still looking out for any info on another pre-order. I want that MomoniK!

6. There will be a pre order very soon but I think just for Momoni because she sent MomoniK out and there are no pictures she got her in resin back right now.
      I will definitely join the pre-order but can not decide which color...
      Please show me your Momonis in every skin tone for inspiration

7. Another Momoni preorder? Oh, hmm, depending on the offered skin colors I might be interested ;D

[​IMG]

8. My birthday is going to fall right when the preorder is.. Guess I know what I'm getting for my birthday! I had a cocoa momoni before and I miss her so much!

9. I don't know...I asked Lola on instagram when she officially announced the preorder today whether she'd be offering only regular Momoni or MomoniK as well. And she winked in response! So it may be a possibility, lol! It's all very mysterious!

10. That sock outfit is just too cute! I love it!

11. She is so cute
      May I ask where you found her shoes?

I saw the winking Smiley
      Wish there would be a sleeping faceplate as well

#271 Seidenraupe, Sep 2, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2018
    12. Good question. I received these shoes second-hand when I bought another doll. When I inquired about them the previous owner told me that they were made for Fashion Dolls, if I remember correctly. It's been a while though. Wait, @farin was it from you where I got these shoes from (together with Aquariusdoll Mia)? If yes, do you happen to still remember where they are from?

13. So may be they are for fashion dolls like tonner - they fit Minifee as well... Thank you for your response

14. Lola just posted a picture of MomoniK in resin on her Instagram story. She’s amazing! This makes me even more hopeful that she’ll be in this upcoming preorder. I can’t wait to get my hands on a toffee version of her to go with my cocoa girl!

15. I think I will order a Momoni in Sand
      I only have a Momonita yet...

16. So, there is a new color added to the website called Java...

It's between Toffee and Cocoa and it's gorgeous!

I believe Momoni will be up next for preorder with Java as the newest color added for flesh choice.

Lola also might add the MomoniK full doll as an option.

I call her Dreaming Momoni because her eyes are half closed but she looks so sweet...

I have three Momoni MSD: Petal, Toffee and Sand.

They are incredible!

I will be ordering MomoniK in the Java most likely.

She has shown the MomoniK on her Instagram and her Facebook page.

I hope everyone who wants one can order one!:love

[​IMG]Newest AtelierMomoni girl has arrived from Finland , Petal Momoni with Rakeru Sensei faceup... by shaira, on Flickr

17. Your Momoni is stunning. What kind of shorts does she wear? Is it slim MSD?

18. Hey there... Thank you so much! She is so beautiful!

Well, I'm not exactly sure since these were made by Lola herself to fit Momoni...

But I buy MiniFee clothing for my Momoni's and they work great. ;)

[​IMG]My Jem girl... by shaira, on Flickr

The jean shorts in this pic on my Sand Momoni, Jem, are Wimukt shorts for MiniFee/Unoa...

Hope this helps!

19. I ordered a regular MSD shorts so they might be too big. Thank you for this information

20. Hey guys,
      just wonder about the upcoming preorder. Is it actually for Momoni only?