1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni "Momoni" 40cm

Mar 24, 2016

1. I hear ya there...I'm thinking I'll try to find a Momoni in Cocoa and go for MomoniK in Java.

The MomoniK body is exactly like the KittyM body...except no ears and no claw hands.

So she'll have the new perky bust and the jointed neck!

It's all very exciting! :wiggle

2. Is there still no gossips about preorder time? ))
      I’m waiting from August and it’s sooo difficult don’t spent Momoni’s money :mwahaha

I wanna this neck joint for Momoni’s body :drool
      MomoniK is beautiful and I really wish her in Java but I wanna get Momoni first and I like her classic body shape :kitty1

3. Hi there!
      I'm also super excited about Atelier Momoni next pre-order - it should be on March 15th, am I right? - I've just found a Momoni in toffee skin on second-hand market and she should be home in few days, can't wait! But I also think to pre-order her a sister, maybe a Momoni in sand skin! Those BJD are just so lovely! :love

4. There will be MomoniK in this pre-order too. May be she is an option for you :)

5. Thank you! I've seen MomoniK photos on Lola's IG gallery. I love her but not so much as the 'classic' Momoni.
      Today my Momoni arrived home safe and sound and I'm totally in love with her, she's just the cutest!

6. Yeah Momoni is so beautiful She is my favorite doll from my whole collection - so congratulations to this pretty Poser ☺️

7. Congratulations! Make sure to share a picture or two :3nodding:

8. Yes, I sure do it! Just waiting for the weekend when I have more spare time and I hope the weather is fine enough to also take photos outside! Thank you so much for your comment :XD:

9. OMG @Flaxen Hair Girl your new gal is gorgeous. She’s so stunning!!

Is the March 15 pre-order still on?

10. Thank you so much! She's really gorgeous, I feel so lucky I could adopt her!
      About the pre-order, I hope so, can't wait for it :XD:

11. MomoniK is up on her story! What does everyone think?

12. Ok...so, I have Momoni in Sand and in Cocoa..

At first, I was all gung-ho about preordering two MomoniK in different colors so I'd have 4 MSD girls total, all different skin tones.

Well, my wallet and I had a few words and she's not happy with that decision...

So, I've decided to part with the Cocoa Momoni and just preorder one MomoniK in Cocoa or Java.

Then, I thought about it some more and now I want Sand MomoniK...

Someone help me!!!:doh

So, I still have to sell Cocoa Momoni to pay for MomoniK...

And of course, I still have to decide which color to choose.

The life of a doll collector is sooooo hard.. Lol :wiggle

As far as the preorder, it is still on for the 15 of March.

I believe there will be a factory default Faceup available as well.

MomoniK looks amazing in every color so good luck to you all!

I'm not sure if Momoni will only be available on her original body or if we'll have the option to choose the new MomoniK body.

I do not think so tho..

The new MomoniK body has perky bust, jointed neck and flatter bum whereas the original Momoni body has regular bust, no jointed neck and a bigger bum.

Same hands, legs and feet.

I hope all this info has been helpful. I can't wait to see all the new MomoniK girls once everyone starts receiving them!

Yay for Lola! :love

13. If you own a sand and a cocoa Momoni you could order a toffee MomoniK or may be one in java

14. Thank you :D

15. Toffee!

16. Hi all! Does anyone have comparison pictures of the factory face-up versus Lola's face-ups? I've been on a very long hiatus (2016?) and have been out of the loop.

Not even sure if any factory face-up dolls have made it into anyone's dolly households yet. But if so and you own Momoni with Lola and factory's face-ups, I would super appreciate seeing a comparison. :)

17. Kind of regretting not ordering a Momoni, but at least I can live vicariously through all of your dolls. <3

18. @Wintryabyss

Hi there! I ordered a Momoni with factory face-up during Lola's last pre-order. As soon as she arrives home - probably mid-July - I sure will post pics of her to DoA! I actually own a Momoni but her face-up is not made by Lola :XD: