1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni "Momoni" 40cm

Mar 24, 2016

1. Guysss I am way to excited about my Momoni girl. Anyone know how long it has been since the preorder?

2. I think its been about 70 business days give or take. It's killing me too!

3. I don't know how long it is since the preorder, but people got told that the shipping of Momoni would start at the beginning of August or something like that. So one more month of waiting for most of us I guess ;).

4. I'm trying to distract myself in gathering all her things for her homecoming lol. This wait is so much worse than when I was waiting for Nena02 lol

5. Lola just told me she's received tracking for the momonis!! They'll be with her soon, fingers crossed they get through customs quickly!

6. This is fantastic news. So that means that those of us who ordered her without face-up might really get a shipping notice in the first week of August.
      Oh well, I ordered her with face-up, so I guess at least two more weeks for me...

7. That's fantastic! I also got a face up, which means more waiting but also a completely finished doll when she gets home!

Well, aside from a manicure. <3

8. Well I'm not sure it will be that soon, since they might spend a long time in customs and she's gotta process them too. But that would be awesome!!!! I daren't dream it's that soon hahah:blush

Definitely worth a teeny extra wait :whee:
      Manicure :aheartbea I think mine will need one too.

9. Yaaaaay! omg I can't wait! I got her without a faceup since I want to do all my girls' faces. Now to plan which outfit to dress her in when she gets home :XD:

10. Oh god I can't wait for her to come! I'm so excited

11. You guys this is so exciting!!!! I can't wait for my Momoni Cocoa skin *3*
      I bought her some cute 12mm mako eyes now I can't decide what wig colour to get her.
      And what clothing style I want!

12. I feel the same, right now I'm stuck between cute fairy kei and mori fashion... what to do, what to do!

13. I dont know why it's taken me so long to join this thread!
      I'm one of those impatiently waiting for a cocoa Momoni!!

i keep buying wigs and clothes for her to help pass the time :sweat

14. Yay for joining us! The main thing I haven't gotten around to is a wig. I was going to make her one but I saw two that I really liked and so I need to get off my butt and order them. Hopefully they will get here before she does lol. I want to make her some "geeky" shirts but my free time has been limited so I'm not in a hurry since she does have other clothes here.

15. Have fun deciding! That's my favourite part :) what colour eyes did you get her? I ordered my girl dollbakery eyes back in in.. April I think and it looks like she'll beat them home :nowords:

Aw both sound cute im sure she'll tell you when she arrives :)

That's cool! What kind of wigs are you going go get her? I need to get off my butt and order fibre, either mohair or alpaca.
      What geeky shirts will she be getting?:D

@fansea yay, so glad you're here!! I can't wait to se what you do with your girl:love

Did you guys see on Instagram that the momonis have arrived with Lola!!

16. Lola has them!? Eeeeeee! So excited!

17. I was trying to decide between two different Afro style wigs and I ended up buying this one first Monique Trading Corp. COTTON Wig #188
      It actually came today! And I can't wait
      I want to try my hand at a braided wig when I have some time. I wanted to model my Momoni after my own style so I want to make her some video game and anime style tees. It's going to be fun experimenting with things I like to wear for her.

18. Oh and I just about died when I saw her post this morning cause I've been just so excited. Did you see the limited colors??!!

19. Just saw that gray. Gorgeous!

20. I saw it on instagram too. They look so good!