1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. Looks like the dolls are shipping this week!! Ahhhhh!!!!!

2. I just got a notice that mine has shipped. I'm so excited!

3. Is this the appropriate place for me to ask where everyone has been getting their wigs? I can't seem to find any wigs for Momonita that aren't fur or $60+ :doh:(

I mean, would it really be THAT bad to put her in a wig that's 5-6 rather than 4-5? :sweat

4. Facets Boutique (owner - Marcia Friend): Size 4-5

"Orders: I accept payments by credit card/PayPal, money order, cashier's check or personal check. I usually ship 1-2 business days following receipt of payment. Items paid by personal check will be held for 7 - 10 days for check clearing. If you have any questions about your order, please email me at place an order, e-mail me at [email protected]."

5. My doll arrived today! I'm so happy to have her but I hadn't quite realized exactly how small she was going to be. Doing her faceup and making or finding a wig for her is going to be somewhat challenging.

6. Congrats!

7. Anyone get in on the KittyM per-order? I had to get one in steel resin :D I can't get enough of these 'mature' 1/6 scale dolls!

8. My miniReira wears a leeke 4-5 wig
      Wigs-ETC - LK4(4~5inch)

9. Fatiao on Etsy has some nice wigs. I have to use a silicon rubber band to keep it on and the result is a little fluffy, but that's what my girl wears. She has a leeke wig too, but the fibre is a little stiff at her scale. The Fatiao wigs are also cheap, around $15.

Also, I decided to try some Lammily clothes from Amazon, since the craftsmanship in the photos looked better than the average barbie attire... and more likely to fit in the pants department. Some verdicts on the experiment:
      1. The craftsmanship IS beautiful. The coat that I got is fully lined, all seams are finished, it looks better than anything I could do (especially at that scale). The shirt is similarly gorgeous and I love the fabric. (I got the Scotland set.)
      2. The mittens are clever and do fit, if you use tweezers to stretch them over the thumb. My doll has fingerless gloves now! I love it!
      3. The shoes fit better than Ken shoes, and look as nice as the Ken Basics sneakers I've been using. They go on and off easily. They're still plastic, but whatever.
      4. The pants need to be taken in at the waist. By like. a LOT. My Momonita doesn't need to undo the velcro to get them on, that's how insane we're talking. They look like she found jeans that are two to three sizes too large. Sadly, I'm not as impressed with the work on the jeans, either. I got some Ken Basics jeans off ebay last year that fit and look better.
      Overall verdict: Worth the money I spent to not have to make the gorgeous shirt, coat, hat, mitts, or shoes.

Edit: Took some pictures at the park. The pants are also a little short (more like capris than trousers) and I'm holding the back in place with a paperclip until I can sew some snaps in place of the velcro and generally take things in a bit. I didn't realize that pants exist that make Momonita's butt look small, but these apparently do the trick...
      [​IMG]

#470 rebeccag12363, Jan 3, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    10. Has anyone received their fantasy skin momonita in the pink color? I have seen all the fantasy skins EXCEPT pink and it's the only one I love :whee:

11. Hello! Dropping in to share my Momonita, Hazel. I really love this girl!

[​IMG]

12. Thought I'd share some of my Pitusas...this isn't all of them though..lol

[​IMG]Untitled by shaira, on Flickr

13. [​IMG]

:D:cake::pcupcake:aheartbea:chibi

14. Eeeeeep, made the final payment on my Steel Kitty M. I loved the body of my Cocoa 'Nita but just couldn't bond with her, no matter how good she looked in photos... I hope I don't have that issue with my new gal 'cause they pose like a dream and are SOOOOO much fun to sew for!

Anyone else expecting one?

15. She is absolutely stunning! Where are the clothes from?

16. Thank you so much! Her wardrobe so far is 90% Azone PureNeemo clothes; this particular outfit is from Spring Rabbit Mia :)

As long as the skirts are full, they fit over her hips, and the Azone tops are a decent fit on her torso, as long as they aren't meant to be tight. (Her torso is a smidge too small for that.) They are shorter, and the waists higher, on Hazel than on Azones, but since the Mori look is very loose and all about layering, it's no trouble to add an extra skirt with a ruffle underneath and make it longer :) I forget where that extra skirt with the white ruffle is from, but I'm guessing it's either from another Azone outfit, or a one-off Pullip/Momoko item from Etsy.

17. Hello! (I'm new, let me know if I'm doing this wrong) So for some reason I was unable to see the measurements tab on the website. Just a few days ago I sent Atelier a message asking about Momonita measurements. Today she got back to me and now I can see them! Woo! Was this a problem for anyone else?
      Measurements:
      Height: 27cm
      Shoulder wide:4.5cm
      Bust: 11cm
      Waist:8cm
      Hips: 13.5cm
      Foot Length: 3.3cm

Eyes:
      6mm
      Random handmade eyes included

Wigs:

Can use 4-5 inches wigs.

Clothes:
      Fit 1/6 scale dolld and equivalent sizes.

Shoes:
      Shoes for 3.5cm feet size.

I hope this helps many others as much as it helps me!

#479 AkioMoichi, Mar 19, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    18. Hi,
      Who’s looking forward to the miniRei and miniReira pre-order? I still haven’t decided which one to get or which colour. So excited though. My Somni’s need a sister! :lol: