1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. Oooh, that is exciting! I wonder if it includes the ones with faceups... either way sooo looking forward to seeing the photos everyone posts!!!

2. It was a hard choice, but I picked Lush!

3. Someone on insta just offered me one in lush on a 6 month layaway so my momoni population is about to explode!
      I'm excited for her because pink is so far out of my usual earthy preferences.

4. Yeah, Lola offers such lovely brown and tan shades.... it's really so nice to see such a color variety (and without any seams or marbling)!

#504 RinSetsua, Jan 15, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    5. Expecting my very first Atelier Momoni doll this week! It's a Somni in steel and I am so excited!

6. My beautiful girl arrived today! Ugh, I'm in love. I will need more Pitusas eventually.... I can feel it...
      Here she is, wearing a wig by Shaira and a Blythe dress. I have other eyes I want to try on her, but she looks so perfect as-is!
      Now I need to name her...

[​IMG]

Hmm... the photo seems broken but it shows up in the post preview... well here is a direct link. :3

7. So cute! Those eyes do look perfect on her. Which color is she?

8. She's Lush, which turned out a lot more mellow and natural-looking than pictures tend to suggest (and I'm glad, I was worried it would look like a sunburn). It also suits the wig I got for her, so I'm really pleased. :3

9. I received my girl on Monday, and now I am posting her all over the place - sorry about that, but she's SO cute!

[​IMG]Luna in bed by Daisy Rosefalk, on Flickr

10. Hopefully this is the correct place to ask... ^^;; I was wondering if any other KittyM owners could recommend small wigs that work well with her little magnetic ears? I tried a Leekeworld 4-5in wig but it seemed just a smigden too big. I also had trouble keeping her ears on. If anyone has recommendations or advice I would appreciate it! Thank you~ (ꈍᴗꈍ)♥

11. I don't have a Kitty M myself, but I hear that the ear magnets hold well through Frappzilla wigs, but given their change in business model they can be hard to come by. I read others on insta that they make small holes in the wig caps where the magnets need to go through, to allow for the ears to stick better.

12. @Osquary Oh, I didn't think about making small holes in the wig---maybe I can try that. I was contemplating somehow attaching magnets inside the wig haha. I'd heard good things about Frapzilla's wigs too, and had looked into getting one a little while ago. Maybe someday if I'm lucky ;3 Thank you for your help, I appreciate it~ ^-^

13. I got my secondhand Toffee Somni today. :)
      I originally wasn't wowed by photos of her sculpt, but she really is cuter in person!
      I'm looking forward to figuring out what her faceup and hairstyle will be... even blank and bald she looks so sweet. :3

[​IMG]

14. To pass time in social distancing, I'm now playing more dungeons and dragons than I have since about 2015... to take a break from planning the game I'm running, planning a character I'm playing, researching how to better do both, or illustrating either, I decided to make Essie some fantasy clothes! My next project will be to craft her a better wizard staff so I can get my knitting needle back.

[​IMG]

I wish I had Somni, since a tiny elf would be just too perfect to adventure with her! Someday... :chibi

15. I realised I never got around to posting my new Knita!

[​IMG]

I made her a kimono...her name is Apple.

16. I have been thinking long and hard about ordering a Somni next year (more financially prudent!) as a girlfriend for my Doll Zone Neveu. I already have a Momonita, so I decided to pose them together to see if the proportions would be cute and:

[​IMG]

I think it's pretty stinkin' cute!!! I haven't chosen a resin tone yet - my Neveu is blue themed and my future Somni is purple themed - but I can't decide if I would snatch up the purple run of her if they did it again next year or if I would go for the Sand or Quartz??? I guess I should do a few mockup passes of the character I have in mind with different colors but!!!

Either way, I'm SUPER excited! <3

17. That looks so cute! I think the Merlot is so gorgeous, but somni is cute in all colors tbh.

18. Ugh, I know right? Every color is so wonderful, it's hard to resist the temptation to just get one of each (at least)!

19. I know what you mean about the colors! KittyM is the one I'm longing for, and might someday have two just because there are so many lovely colors!