1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. @Leo Pheonix @Osquary @RinSetsua

Oh my god, YEAH! And lately I've had a huuuuge desire to get more fantasy resin dolls and Momoni just has so much variety it's incredibly hard to resist!

I hope you get your KittyM soon Leo! <3

2. I'm excited to see which colors she is offering for Ren in the coming pre-order. And if she'll offer him on both boy and girl bodies, since she showed him painted more feminine and with an Ariel style wig....

3. I bought a Momonita second hand, and I could not love her more! I am glad I got her, she will make waiting for my preorders more bearable. I wish I could add photos, but any time I try I get the red x :eek:

4. Congratulations on your new girl!

5. Thank you! I am so happy with her!!

6. Thank you! I am still trying to add her photo, it looks like it might work this time!

[​IMG]

7. OMG she's so GORGEOUS!!!

8. Thanks <3 Her picture does not do her justice IMO. I bought the wig and eyes with her, and the wig is so soft and pretty, however it was very hot yesterday and I had fans going full blast which was making her hair fly all over lol. I like the super poofy look though, so I don't mind. I am looking at different wigs and eyes for her because I love changing dolls up, and because I can see what works and what doesn't for when my preorders arrive :fangirl:

9. What a lovely doll! I can see why they’re in high demand

10. @jenlovesdolls Oh my GOODNESS! I love that faceup SO much!!! She is SUCH a gorgeous girl!

11. Thank you so much for posting, they are gorgeous. May have think about investing in one or two new characters :)

12. I often find it difficult to get my girls photographed in a way that does them justice tbh. But your girl looks so amazing and I love her floofy hair! I change my dolls up a lot too, I love changing the wigs and eyes and clothes all the time.

13. Thank you :aheartbea

Aww, thank you :aheartbea
      I love the hair, it is so soft. I did order a wig from Monique to test out, as well as darker eyes for her. I love her current look, but I also like trying new looks too. She really needs some good clothing. I haven't been able to find too much online that I like. The poor girl has been sitting by my tv in a dress that fits her like a top :XD: I couldn't put her down yesterday, I snapped this pic of her in my hand, it is kind of blurry because trying to take a pic one handed makes my picture taking skills worse haha. I love the way they pose!!

[​IMG]

14. Yeah I have had to sew some things for my Somni, as most clothes I find are too big on her body, but too short on the limbs. xD Not quite ideal.
      Wigs and eyes can change the entire look and feel of a doll. Excited to see what you ordered for her - I hope you'll share pictures!

15. I really need to try sewing because finding what I want seems to be difficult, and although barbie things work I find the clothes to be so cheaply made lately. I miss the fashion avenue and fashion fever days :pout:
      I will definitely share what I have coming, provided it fits! I bought the wig in a size 4 to see how the fit is. The specs say 4-5, but I was told 4 works too, so we will see :)

16. I think I need a new wig for my somni, I'm not loving the style as much as I thought I would and it covers up her facepaint, which sucks.

17. I am feeling that super hard. My momonita has a very fall hipster look which 1. Is not currently in style for Barbie clothes and 2. Just as you said, the available clothes are.... cheap. I was lucky to find a clothing lot which a year later FINALLY gave me a good start lol but yeah I've been trying to scout out sewing templates that work for her but the struggle is real. If you find any sewing templates you like, please lemme know!

18. Frapzilla has wigs going up all week...I have been stalking the site like a madwoman! I managed to get three of them yesterday, but I am waiting for a few specific styles and colors to pop up. They post around 2-3 wigs an hour. I am not sure if you like their wigs, but just figured I would put it out there!

19. I haven't sewed anything since I was a kid, and I am probably garbage at it, but I really should at least try and practice because I like certain styles and for the life of me I can't find anything even close to what I really want. If I find anything I will definitely let you know. I think I need to start saving for a sewing machine asap. I want to also learn to make my own wigs and shoes because I have other dolls and some nothing seems to work for, things are too big or too small and it is super frustrating!