1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. I know I am stalking it, because I love their wigs and the one I have for her is actually a frappzilla, but the style and color just ended up not being quite right for her. But the ones yesterday were also not quite what I am looking for and someone *shoots you a side-eye* bought them up before I could even think about whether or not it could work. ;)

2. Atelier Momoni has a leggins pattern for momonita body on her page. It needs a bit of tweeking for Somni though.

3. I bought two that I am iffy about, the one I really wanted sold before I saw it, but I did manage to get the second one with that style in a different color. You weren't looking for fantasy colors were you ;)

#543 jenlovesdolls, Aug 7, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    4. Yup, but I need a style that shows at least some of her forehead in a light color, preferably light pink, peachy or something along those lines. Buuuut.... If I see anything that might work I am snatching it up.

5. I added a photo of the three I got, not sure if that is allowed, I should probably take it down just in case. I was thinking my Somni would look great in the fantasy colored wigs, but not knowing what color her eyes will be or what color her face up is makes it difficult. I have seen the "basic face up" but eye color can make the colors on the face up look different too. Hopefully one, or better yet, both of the wigs I got her works. I also need something for KittyM, the ones I have seen seem to have a pinky/purple face up so maybe those wigs can work for her too. Fingers crossed!

6. The purple of the ones you got, would style-wise work for my somni. That one would show her facepaint fairly well. But the color is just not what I am looking for.
      I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will work for your girls!

7. Oh man that was me too. I've been sewing periodically for the last year or so now and I'm still.... NOT really great at it, but YEAH I'm like, I absolutely want more options too because I cannot for the life of me find the stuff I need ready made. I will also keep you posted if I find templates/variety whatever!

Also good luck to bothayou on settling on wigs! When I go for Somni, I'm a little nervous about color choices like that. Paige has natural hair and I had her character planned for a year before I got her so it was much easier to work with but fantasy colors open up a whole world of head-scratching opportunities.

8. Thanks! I love the vibrant colors, I just hope each one works on at least one of them! I do foresee more in my future so either way I can save them for a later doll too. I think they said they aren't making wigs anymore after this, or that it will be a really long time. I am hoping they post some of the spikey haired with braids, that is what I am really wanting, but I am happy with the ones I got, just iffy about the colors working.
      Which wig do you have now that isn't working for her? Do you have a picture. I don't have marketplace access yet and it is killing me how much stuff I could be missing out on lol

I figure if I am making stuff just for myself it doesn't have to be perfect, as long as it looks ok. If I am decent enough at it my dolls will all have a major wardrobe haha

9. @Osquary go go go one just popped up that may work for you, it isn't as vibrant but the style is right and it is pink and orange!

10. Yeah I saw and from the time I clicked on the home page till I was on the product page it had sold.
      It would have worked, even if it is a tad to vibrant for this girl.

11. I haven't put it up for sale just yet, I want a new wig for her first. It is the Summoner style in mochaberry blend.

12. :( oh no, I was hoping it was you that got it. I figured it might be too dark but it was muted enough I thought it may work for you. I would have bought it, but was hoping you would get it.

13. No worries, if I don't get a wig this time around I might just stick with the one she has for now or heck even make her one.

14. I was looking at pictures and videos on how to make wigs, and I am tempted to try. I go back and forth on loving changing them up, and finding one look and sticking with it. The monique wigs are low cost, so I am hoping I love the look on them. I have had their wigs for other dolls and they can be hit or miss (I find that they are nicer in person than their photos though, which helps)

15. That's good to know. Let me know how the 4" fits, I might have to try some out then.

16. @jenlovesdolls Oh the colors of the minifee hopscotch one would be perfect!

17. It is a nicely colored wig, hopefully one pops up at just the right time for you!
      There have a been a few wigs posted that I wish were in the smaller size. I am still holding out hope they will list the spiky hair with braids.

18. How did I miss the KittyM order period? I've looked at the site pretty often, but I missed it! :...( I left a comment about missing her and now waiting for the next time on the date announcement page. Though my favorite color for her is Java, and that's not available this round. Did anyone order one?

19. Do you mean this one: Summoner ? Because that is the style I have that unfortunately does not work for my somni. Because I had a spark of inspiration and gave her facepaint on her forehead that I want seen and the wig covers it. I haven't glued the braids on yet because I don't know yet if I want to keep it. Contemplating keeping it for Ren, if he has the same size head as the girls
      Edited to add photo of Luna with her summoner wig w/o the braids.
      [​IMG]

#559 Osquary, Aug 8, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    20. Aaaw sorry to hear you missed it!!!!