1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. :( sorry you missed out, I feel your pain, I missed out on her several times between preorders and second hand sales. I only got her this time because someone I follow posted about a preorder on her IG.

I had no idea that was the name of it lol. Yes, this is the style. You have to glue on the braids? If I manage to snag one is it possible to use small clips to keep the braids on?

2. Hmmm... maybe - I haven't tried tbh. I don't have any clips small enough, but you could probably find a less permanent solution if you're crafty enough.

3. Don't get me wrong - the summoner is one of my favoirites of their styles. It is just not easy to style it in a way that both let's the wig do what it does best and shows off her facepaint at the same time.

4. Also in regards to wigs for this size in general: Cricri84 on instagram also makes wigs for this size and her wigs look really nice too!

#564 Osquary, Aug 8, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    5. DGRequiem on Etsy has lots of neat patterns for both Barbie and what she calls petite slimline dolls. When I got my Somni, I sent the owner the measurements and asked which pattern size to use. She said to use the petite slimline scaled up 140%. I've tried it for both my Somni and my KittyM and the fit is really good.

6. That is really helpful, and great to know, thank you for sharing!

7. I have been following Cricri :) I got the Monique wig yesterday and unfortunately the 4 is too small :( but the eyes I got worked nicely. I need to call tomorrow to see if I can exchange it for a bigger size or else I don't know what to do with the wig. I don't know if Monique wigs run larger or smaller, but I don't want to keep buying the wrong size. I guess it is trial and error though.

Anyway here she is with the brown eyes I got for her:

[​IMG]

8. Those brown eyes are gorgeous and perfectly compliment her hair and skin. :love

I can confirm that Monique Gold wigs in 4-5 fit my miniReira really well. They are a bit on the thick side though.

9. D'aaaaw too bad with the wig. But those eyes are gorgeous for her!

10. Awesome! Thanks for confirming this, I was worried about getting the 4-5 and it still being too small. I want to start with one wig to see how I like it on this scale. I have a wish list of the ones I like best and glad I only got one to test out first.

11. I've barely posted anywhere for ages because I just haven't felt inspired in months, but I did get Essie some new clothes today. They're... ahem.. liberated from a fairly cheap New Moon barbie. The brown bodysuit is a bit loose in the torso and the pants are a bit long, but overall I couldn't be more pleased by either the price or the quality. And also I have a Bella barbie to model Essie's purple fantasy dress when she isn't wearing it. I was never really a fan of Twilight, but the coloration between the two dolls is nearly identical. Go figure.

[​IMG]

12. Oh wow she is so cute! I love that jacket omg!

13. @Osquary were you able to get any of the frapzilla wigs? I did see a few that sold that looked like they may be the colors that would work for you. I am not stalking the site as much since the listings are so sporadic. I have seen a few I would have loved to get but they were already sold by the time I saw them.

I am trying to figure out what clothing styles I want mine to have. I bought several barbie outfits but bottoms are tricky, so now I have all these tops and no bottoms I like :roll:

14. I actually ended up managing to style the summoner so her markings are mostly showing. So I'm not desperate. I have a little script checking the site for me while I am on the computer, but I haven't found one that I was sure about yet, so I skipped them.
      Have yours shipped yet?

15. Mine haven't shipped, I think I have to give them the ok to ship it or it will ship after the event is over? I am not really sure how they are working it. I haven't messaged them to ship yet just in case I manage to get another one, but at the rate it is going I am about to give up.

16. I think she mentioned on Instagram yesterday that they would mail out the sold ones next week, unless you ask them to hold them until the event is over.

17. I knew I read something about it, if they have shipped I haven't gotten notification (and not sure I will get notification anyway) so I guess I will just be surprised when they show up lol

18. I don't think they shipped them yet, but they should ship out next week :D

19. Did you guys see the Atelier Momoni stories on fb/instagram? Pictures of Ren are going up on the website - might that mean the preorder is nigh?

20. I saw them :) I wish I could get in on the preorder but right now isn't a good time. I can't wait to see more info, and hopefully more pictures!