1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. I am so happy to see such beautiful dolls!! I ordered my Rei and I just can't wait :) I did have some questions though, anyone know what clothes Nena 02 can fit in other than chibi unoa? And although in length yosd shoes probably fit, are they a bit wide?

2. i will be getting melo* during the next preorder, which is supposed to be soon! i'm so excited - she's so perfect and cute!!

3. I would love to have tips on shoes also! I have some that kind of work (Ruby Red Galleria and Nubanded on Etsy) but I feel she can do better :)
      As for clothes, I have found some YoSD pieces work and sometimes slim MSD pieces work too... it is hit and miss really, but what I don't have I will simply sew! lol

[​IMG]

No tips for shoes, anyone?

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3929/15360035441_07994a7d4d_c.jpg

4. I like shoes of Rrabbit. I think you would like them too.
      Thank you for the new photo's!!! She is really beautiful!
      This week I'll get my Reira in normal skin (there was no more dolls in tan :pout:). First she must get a make up and I'll show her too. It will take some time...
      I would like to ask, which wig is your Reira wearing?

5. You're right, Rrabbit has some awesome boots and mary janes, I didn't know them yet... do you know if they fit Reira?

Congrats with your doll, normal skin is very pretty too! I had a very hard time choosing.

As for the wig, I don't remember where I got it (years ago). I do remember that I gave it a custom cut though.
      I am not exactly a hair dresser but I feel that with shorter hair, it often improves the wig a lot :)

6. Cherrily Oh my, your Reira is so cute with her short dark hair! <3

7. I love these dolls, they have such dainty bodies. Does anyone have a comparison photo with a minifee please?

8. I got my melo back in February! I finally just got ahold of some eyes for her, I was going to get her blue but I really like the green on her. :)
      [​IMG]

@ Cherrily your nena is so pretty! I wish I was able to participate in her pre-order! Next time though! I love her sculpt! :)

9. Hello dears!,

The new melo* samples arrived few weeks ago and been working on them since.
      Here you can see them with the new double jointed body the new color skin.
      From left to right: Snow white,Toffee and Flesh skin:

[​IMG]
      Atelier Momoni +, on Flickr

They came with me to Ldoll festival at Lyon and somoe of you were able to see them in real.
      Hope you like them~

10. The dolls look so beautiful. I really think about getting a melo* now. She's so awesome.

11. Hi there~

Here's my lil' melo*, name's Cocoa! (And sorry for the bad photo quality ;3;)

[​IMG]

12. Hi everyone!
      Here's my little one. She seems to like boxes and tea :)

[​IMG]

13. Yotsub, your Meron is adorable. :)

I ordered my melo* a few days ago with the Harvest Bunka full set. Soooooo looking forward. :) Anyone else bought the full set?

14. I've just discovered those dolls. I missed Melo's preorder :...(
      I can't wait for the next preorders !

15. Finally I can show my Reira. She is fantastic! And so sweet! I think I'll call her Iva of Iva-Leah.

Maybe you have ideas what name would suit her?

[​IMG][/URL] Iva :) by Vergeet-Me-Nietje, on Flickr[/IMG]

16. Iva is cute!! (the doll AND the name)

17. Thank you Cherrily!

18. Mandra Your girl is beautiful!