1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. She did post on FB and Instagram in late July that there would be a preorder later in August. I think any day now. :XD:

2. Yeah I did see that, she was talking about mid/late August, but since nothing further had been disclosed, and her communication is not alsways the best, I tend to not believe anything until I see the evidence... <.<

3. D'aaaaw, too bad :(

4. Have you guys seen that there is a date on the Ren and Adaku pre-order? 6-12 September. Who is joining?

5. I saw it, I can't join, but can't wait to see the dolls once people get them!

6. Hey, I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering what a fair price for a second-hand pitusa would be? Thank you for any help.

7. Do you mean you are looking to buy one or sell one?
      I think they usually go for about the same price as when new, especially if they have original face-up and eyes.

8. Just in case anyone was looking, pre-orders for Momonita and Knita are up until the 15th!

9. Quiet reminder that java resin is beautiful:

[​IMG]

would love to see more java Atelier Momoni dolls!!

Pre order finishes on the 15th. ;)

10. That'd be so so cute ☺️ the kitty dolls ‍⬛ Lovely idea.

11. My girl is waiting on her friends to arrive! They have shipped, but they aren't moving!

[​IMG]

12. My Somni and KittyM arrived from the preorder :love here they are with my Momonita :hug:

[​IMG]

13. My gamora and nebula Somni's finally got here after two months of waiting impatiently! Their faceplates and hands will be going off next week to get painted. Here they are with my other three girls <3

[​IMG]

14. Every one of Lola's resin colors is so wonderful, it makes me want to get one of each!

15. @Akemi3167 just posted the final pics of my fantasy Somni's and I couldn't be happier! I asked her to do a Monster High inspired Frankie and Abbey and I am super happy with the outcome!

[​IMG]

16. @jenlovesdolls WOW so cute! and pretty! I love their resin colors! Amazing!

Also not sure if this has been said before or not. But the Pitsusas fit Ken doll shoes. Thankfully Barbie has been offering Ken doll shoes separately so that's great!

17. Thank you! I love the Ken sandals on them and want to get them in every color lol

Some random photos of the girls under the spoiler :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[SPOILER/]

#598 jenlovesdolls, Jun 22, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    18. Such a gorgeous collection. I love that they each have a different skin tone.

19. I traded my Nena02 Reira for this special girl! She is a MiniReira but she has the Momonita torso and a face up by Lola. I cannot get really good photos of her face up. There is gold glitter and shimmer, it is so pretty! I named her Iolanthe.

Pics are in the spoiler :D

Close up of her face shimmer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My current group: Tabitha (Cocoa Momonita sitting on rug), Abbie (Nebula blue Somni), Iolanthe (she is Mochi skin tone), Frankie (Gamora green Somni) and Nori (Toffee Somni)

[​IMG]