1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Momoni

Jan 10, 2014

1. I have just discovered, and fallen for, the Reira girls....if anyone has more photos to share, I'd be delighted to see them :)

2. Since yesterday I'm excited to say that I have a toffee coloured Reira coming to live here with me....hopefully, as she's only travelling within Spain, I will get her really quickly. I can't wait!!! And to think that last year I thought "no more BJDs for me" having been in the hobby since 2006, I thought my interest had waned!!! How wrong can you be :)

Mandra, your Iva-Leah is a sweetie, love her pink hair.

Cherrily, I love your girl, I was looking at her on Flickr yesterday :)

3. Thought I'd share my gorgeous girl who got here so quickly! She arrived blank so I gave her a quick faceup on Friday, I'm no professional but think she looks very cute!
      I've been trying outfits on her and wigs, and she looks great in just about everything. Here's a photo of her in an old Bitty Bethany dress with added bloomers, striped socks, Doc Martens and a lalatroop hat for Lati Yellows!!!

[​IMG]

4. Looks like it's only me posting on here now....it's a bit boring 'playing' alone, I hope some other Reira mums or dads will share their dolls soon :)
      Here is another photo of my Reira who now has a name, she is called Sarah after a friend of mine who also likes 'vintage' clothing.
      Sarah is wearing a Sindy dress from the 1960s with MSD sized stockings...which are waaaay to long for her so are pushed up under her dress!! The coat is by Robert Tonner I believe and I'm sure it was for Marley Wentworth. Boots are Yosd size and hat is borrowed from one of my Lati Yellows again!!

[​IMG]

5. OK people who own the Nena02 Reira sculpts: I LOVE all of them. I have been thinking of making this my second doll purchase soonish...but what size is she exactly? How does she compare to a fairyland minifee or an unoa in size? Is she Yo-sd or msd or both? o.O What kinds of clothes/shoes/eyes/wigs fit. Have't seen a whole lot of these girls out there to be honest and I would love if there was already a post about all this. Sorry if there is and I missed it!!!

6. Hi evilbluepoptart, nice to see someone else posting on here!
      I've only had my Reira in toffee skin for a week so can only tell you a few of my observations, maybe someone else will join us here who's had theirs longer and can tell more. Anyway, size wise she is 33cm tall, about the same height as the Iplehouse KID or Dollmore Narsha, I've not done any comparison photos yet but can if you'd like me to. I have a Little Fee and Narsha but no longer have any regular MSDs to compare her to. She wears a size 6 wig, and I'm using 10mm eyes as far as I can tell!
      She has a very small top half in that she can fit into clothes that are from my childhood Sindy. In case you don't know Sindy, she is/was a teenager fashion doll and was slim with a small bust, not like Barbie's big boobs! However the bottom half is far from being MSD. Her waist is small but hips are big...but not as big as MSD, although I've heard that some slim MSD things fit. Ellowyne Wilde's clothes are waaay too big on her both top and bottom. I would say that she could fit into some Yosd sized clothes on the bottom half, if they are stretchy. I got my girl into a pair of bubble shorts that were Yosd sized but although they fit in the hips, the cuffs were tight around her thighs. The photo below shows my Sarah wearing a dress that is from Antique Lilac's pattern for a Iplehouse BID dress, the bodice is fractionally big on her but not so as you'd notice, and if it were lengthened it would make a good dress for her. The jeans I made myself and are tight but fit her just fine until she tries to sit down in them!
      She can wear Yosd shoes and boots, although some may be a little bit wide on her.
      She'll be a bit of a challenge but I am already finding my girl to be a lot of fun!

[​IMG]

7. Oh my gosh she is precious!!! I love how in the stock photos she can stand on one leg too I think it's super cute. I'm just worried about clothes like you said. I would love some comparison photos for sure!! As long as it isn't too much trouble :)

8. No, no trouble at all evilbluepoptart! I will take some tomorrow hopefully, but if I don't do it, remind me because sometimes I have a head like a sieve! :)

9. Ha dambuster01 ! I'm glad there are more people who loves Reira. Your doll is amazing!

all those clothes! Here is my Iva again.

[​IMG]image by kuyperolga, on Flickr

10. Awww Mandra, she's sooooo cute, I love how you've styled her too :) It's so nice to see I'm not alone now on here :)

11. No, you are not alone! Lets play together! :)

[​IMG]
      image by kuyperolga, on Flickr

12. I love this photo Mandra, Iva looks so real, the scale you've 'created' is perfect!
      I will take some more photos of my girl soon, I've been a bit busy with other things this last few days :)

13. I just got my toffee Nena02 in yesterday! I have a chance to play with her today, and I can already tell I have to go eye and wig shopping... twist my arm!

Slim mini clothes don't want to work, nor do any of my stashed stuff for my Chibi Unoa (though her shoes fit okay, if a little loose. I'm about to play in my LTF/YoSD bin. Will keep y'all updated!

14. Happy Saturday from Sarah, hope your weekend is going well :)
      [​IMG]

15. i *NEED* a melo!!

16. I have been waiting on a pre order for awhile now :...( I know she said they are all stuck in customs still.

17. I have ordered a Melo too and really wish customs would let those sweet babies go. They have had them well over a month now.

18. Spanish customs are the pits.....they hold things for weeks on end without any explanation and will only release them in their own sweet time :(

19. That being said here are some very amateur pictures I have of her loveliness :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]