1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ATStudio Dolls

Mar 1, 2021

1. Thank you. Thigh joints would also allow the doll to cross legs and lift the whole lower limb without the doll falling. Though it still depends on how its made.

Thank you so much! Even without thigh joints his thigh can stil be rotated, inward and outward tho the whole leg folllows.

#21 lizumi156, Mar 9, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
    2. Soon I will also have my boy at home, the head new Baker. I'm looking forward to seeing him. I would just be interested in color matching with other companies. I will look for a suitable body.

3. Congrats! Hopefully the doll will arrive safetly. I definitely think it would be better to hybrid the head instead of using the original body. The body looks nice, but is very limited in terms of poseability xD

I think the Granado Vigor 75cm body, or their newer 75cm would be good candidates. I owned that body before, and I must say the resin quality of atstudio does seem similar to that of granado. Their normal skin might just work with atstudios normal skin too.

4. I can't wait to see your Baker, @ErikNiceBerg ! Hope he arrives sooooon!!

5. Thank you very much for your sincerity. I like Granado, it's probably number one candidate.

6. Congrats on your baker!

7. Beautiful Boys. I have been drooling on them over on instagram. Need more pictures of them❤️

8. There are no many pictures under the tag #atstudiobjd, unfortunately

9. It’s true, it’s so hard to find pictures. I saw more pictures on Weibo, but because I don’t have an account, it only shows like the first page of results. I’d love to see more pictures!

10. I recently bought an Orion punk ver head, and I'm looking for shorter(70cm) body options. I'm wondering if he'll fit on the Dollshe Arsene or Mystic body?

Does anyone here have an ATStudio or Idealian head(since I assume they're comparable in size) and a Dollshe body they could try the head on?

11. He needs a much taller and stronger body. He is ID75 class.

12. I just saw that ATStudio released a new doll, Cetus, with a new body. He's apparently 70cm tall and has fantasy-type feet, ears, and horn! I want to get him sooooo bad. If only there is someone available to order him in groups, I'd sell my organs to get him. Why are the dolls I want so difficult to get! :...(:XD:

13. I saw Cetus and oh my god he is glorious! She also posted on their IG a new (70cm?) body that looks gorgeous too.

14. Yeah, the new body and Cetus both look AMAZING! Actually, I heard from somewhere that Moonlight Bjd House (a Canada-based dealer) takes special requests for dolls that are not listed on their website, you just have to contact them to source your dream doll for you. I'm not sure if this is truly accurate, but I've asked the dealer today if she can order Cetus for me, so if I hear back positive response from her, I will post her response here.

15. I'd love to know! I asked Clover Singing once, but she said they were too popular / hard to get for her. :(

16. Will do! I wish I could understand what's written in this figure. It seems to have important information about Cetus' order, but I have no idea what any of it means...
      [​IMG]

17. @MJKKJM You can download Googles translator phone app and translate these types of pictures that way. The app uses the camera on your phone to scan for texts and then you can select the parts of the texts you want to translate.

18. Thank you so much for this info! Never knew you could translate text on pictures, thank you :)

19. I love the new dolls! I hope that they're sold internationally soon!

Also good to hear that Moonlight House and Clover Singing offer that service

20. Can someone please explain the picture to me? I don't really understand some things. :...(