1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Auro's Feedback Thread ~ Cookies<3

Mar 2, 2008

1. Auro bought a AOD normal pink male body from me.The payment was fast and communication's perfect.I really appreciate her as a buyer as she has been so nice.Thanks so much~~~:D

2. Positive!
      Auro sold me an SD sized lot of clothes, shoes, accessories, and wigs. She was friendly, shipped everything quickly, and everything arrived as described along with a few extra things!
      I am very pleased with this transaction and would gladly do business with Auro again.

Thanks! :)

3. HURRAY FOR AURO!!! :fangirl:

This wonderful lady trudged through a hurricane (no kidding) to make sure that my beautiful March Dali was safely on his way to me. She was really super-nice to deal with and she did such a great job of packing, that delicate Dali arrived to me in perfect condition.

Thanks so much Auro! It was great to 'meet' you. I hope we cross paths again soon!

:daisy

4. I bought a YoSD Lolita Bunny Dress from Auro. She was super friendly and the transaction went smoothly! The item arrived in good condition. I couldn't be happier! ^.^ I would gladly buy from her again!!

5. Auro bought some pairs of eyes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. She even was very understanding when there were some issues with shipment and the post office. Definitely recommended and thanks so much! :)

6. Auro purchased a corset from me. She was great with communication, paid right away,and let me know when the package arrived. Lovely to work with.

7. Auro purchased a pair of yosd boots from me-a lovely transaction and I'd recommend her as a buyer any time :)

8. Auro bought clothes from my shop for her doll. She is great, kind and friendly. Payment went fast and communication was excellent. Highly recommended! Thank you.

9. I received a doll to face-up and blush in certain parts and the whole transaction was really pleasant. Auro is a really sweet girl and very understanding of your situation. Communication was prompt and payment was on time. It was a pleasure working with you and I won't mind doing it again =)

10. Auro joined my Dollmore GO and was fabulous to work with. All payments for items and shipping were made immediately and had very good communication throughout the process. Thank you so much for joining the GO!! Would recommend her to anyone :)

11. I traded with Auro for some Dollheart items! She was wonderful to work with and I would happily trade with her again anytime :) Thank you!!

12. I bought a Dollheart shirt and jacket from Auro. She's a great seller, communication was prompt and friendly, there was issues with the post office and Auro sorted it really quickly. A great transaction, thanks again!

13. I bought 2 pairs of boots, a pair of pants, and a belt from Auro. Communication was great and everything arrived perfectly. I would definitely recommend her.
      Thanks! : )