1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (Boy & Girl) Doll elf boys discussion

Apr 27, 2008

1. Gah! I just ordered one. heh. Well, Tried.. I sent the email and stuff. Now the Wait. :D
      I really like the second boy, the 'B' typer. I think he's fantastic.

2. I just ended up purchasing another doll just before I saw this guy. He'll be on the waiting list, but I really don't like the second face-up. Just not my style. The first is really nice though. ^^ We'll see how long it takes to get him.

3. Pheonix, I sent the e-mail on Thurs. Morning, when they first came out. I still haven't heard from Layla! I hope she receieved my order!!!

4. So the free face-up or outfit deal has ended? It's now a free set of ears? I'm not keen on one set so I may wait and see if the free face-up comes again. I'd like Sapphira as a girl so I can't wait to see photos of the girl body.

5. What led you believe the outfit/faceup deal has ended? D: It seems like its still going on, unless I happened to miss a post or something. D:

6. It says for 'spring' and gives an ending date. I would have hoped for the outfit, as I intend to give mine a Faceup, but I didn't see it anywhere either when I ordered...

7. I went to the site, but I didn't see anything about outfits. Am I missing something?
      I also wanted to ask, can you order just the heads and do the fit on the luts body? I have a luts Shiwoo and I was wondering about the heads being compatible.
      I will be broke soon, maybe they have layaway?

Thanks again:)

8. Yeah - me too. I know others have been confirmed and paid. I though it may have just been my email x.X I'm going to PM her, I think.

9. I don't think its up on the site, but last I checked, layla-mi said that the free face up or free outfit was available as the gift. I think the spring event was up before that.

I know for a fact that they don't have layaway and I don't think they sell just the head either [which makes me monumentally sad]. :c I want a elf boy b someday.

10. Wow, let me know if yours hadn't gone through. I don't wanna spam or harass her, but if there's a chance that yours didn't go through, I want to make sure that I get mine in too.

Edit: I just found they've added things to the site, Eyes and the 'special gift', of which there are multiple. Now I REALLY wanna make sure my order went through, cuz I want the boy clothes number two!

11. Sorry for all of you waiting.
      These days I was busy for renew my websites.
      Some of emails cannot be replied on time.

Sorry again about this.

12. Ooh! The more I look, the more I like. XD I like that you can get which type of ears you prefer with the mould you want. Not crazy enough about the faces to order (it might be the lips...), but I definitely like the unnamed Elf Boy B. I can't wait to see owner photos!

Huh. Elf B is very manly, and Sapphira is too, but if anyone's getting either as a female, I'd love to see them!

13. yaaaay!!!! I was just able to order my ws Sapphira head from Jack on ebay :) I'm making Sapphira into a girl.

14. Ok, my order was finally confirmed! Oh, and for all who might be wondering, the free faceup deal is still going on. I am so excited. I hope it doesn't take to long for him to ship out.

15. I really hope to order one when I have the money this month, does anyone know if the new Elfs will come with a faceup or is that extra??

16. I believe the painting event, or free face up event is going on until May 31st. :3 so if you order one before then, you can have the default face up for free.

17. I figured it out! It's confirmed now: I dislike the Unnamed boy's lips-- he really does need a name, I feel bad having nothing to call him-- especially in the first shot when he has huge lips and a little chin. But the more I stare, the more I like him... Plus, in my opinion, he looks like he could be a relative/sibling for a MNF Shushu (which I have), which makes me want to buy him even more. XD This is bad. I will decidedly NOT look at him for a week, and then I will go back and see if I still like him.

Congrats to all those who ordered; I would love to see owner photos, both faceupped and blank! (Maybe that'll help me decide!)

Edit:

18. For me, the Elf B's lips aren't the problem, it's the eyes. I think he looks kinda evil (not that that's bad, I just want a happy, sweet elf boy). I think that both of them have a ton of potential. I can't wait for them to start arriving!

19. As with almost all dolls, I believe the personality and features can be enhanced with the right face up. I absolutely love the Elf Boy B, but my greatest fear is that his eyes will be too large, or that he'll lack a chin since the pictures portray him as rather angular. Hopefully, this isn't the case.

Still, I think the elegant, sharp curves kind of suit him, especially since elves have always struck me was extremely waif-like.

Also, I think he'd be an excellent relative for your Shushu. [I adore them. *3* Someday. Someday.]