1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (Boy & Girl) Doll elf boys discussion

Apr 27, 2008

1. I thought I ask here because this thread has many B&G owners. :) What clothes did you find work for you (I looked about for a thread to this but couldn't find one)? My Sapphira, I just got, is such a slender guy! And a bit shorter then my other SDs (he also has a shorter arm length). He is drowning in the clothes I have for my Delf boys. O_O Though it is cute looking, I wonder if there is more fitted clothes for his size you have found?

2. I own an Afra, and he fits incredibly well in Dollmore clothing. I took a few photo's of him in his outfits just comparison for a few people in the B&G Waiting Room if you're interested in looking! :)

3. Lemony is right about dollmore clothes, they do fit pretty nicely. and now theyve finally started getting more new clothes to fit the skinny boy dolls, because Kara Klum is even skinnier than Sapphira. mine wears the girls pants from dollmore cause the boys pants actually fall off of him. Sapphira is huge by comparison, and the jeans look great on him!:aheartbea

4. Thanks so much Lemony and VapireAngel13! I have a top from Dollmore I can try. I will have to buy some more Dollmore clothes, especially pants for him. :3nodding:

5. I own an Afra, and although he fits the Volks clothing, the clothes are kind of loose and big on him. It kind of gives him a fragile feel. D:

6. I have both a Sapphira and an Afra and I agree with the consensus they both fit Dollmore clothes lovely (although one of the tops were a bit big). Cotindoll clothes, the pants are a bit baggy and you need a belt (but it worked out for me cause thats the style I wanted), but the shirts fit fine too.

Also something to watch out for, they tend to have bigger buts, so getting skinny jeans on can be a bit difficult lol.

7. I am not sure which one I want. I Like the strait ears. Do they both come with both sets of ears?? I definitely want a girl.

8. I have a question that I couldn't find an answer to...

What heads will match the type 2 body?

I've heard LUTS Real Skin, but can anyone verify with models?
      ..or how about VOLKS heads?

Thanks so much guys~ >w<

9. I have been searching for my first bjd for quite a while now. I have changed my mind
      so many times and have fallen in love with a few different sculpts especially DOD Luke ver 1
      but B&G elf Afra has totally stolen my heart. I think he is stunning! I hope I won't be too late to get him.

10. Afra just became my first full BJD. :) My mom surprized me with him! He is a fullset with the works, and all manner of extras.... God, he is gorgeous. He has the sexiest nose and boy-hips ever, imho. I could critique the limited posing ability and the ten-pack.... but I just love him too much to care right now. *L* *hugs him and nuzzles his head, mussing up his wig*

11. i usaly love the stuff from B&G, and this no different! >w<
      i love the reded one alot, i hope they still have it.:D

12. Hmm does anyone know if B&G have a holiday sale at all coming up?

13. I saw the Sapphira mold just a few days ago, and completley fell in love. I just hope there are still a few of them hanging around by the time I've saved up enough money. (Probably early next year.)

14. My Afra came with both sets of ears.

The description on the page should tell you for sure, though.

Email B&G inquiring, if the listing description is not useful.

Ann in CT

15. There will be, His not an LE.

As far as the ears go you used to get both sets, now you just get one set and someone got sapphira ears on there Afra, so it's best to say which ears you want when you order, just in case.

16. Correct me if I am wrong, but don't they also offer human ears now as well?

17. Yuanfang's Sapphira has human ears, she got him from Layla. Someone asked Jack for them and had no luck. So I'm really unsure whats going on with that.

18. I was just about to ask here about the ears, and I think I may have gotten my answers, but I want to check:

So if I were to order a Sapphira, he'd come with only the droopy elf ears and not the pointy ones at all? Is there any way to get the pointy ones as well or is that no-go at all?

I love the droopy ears, don't get me wrong, but I wish I could get the pointy ones too. Just for a change.

Thanks!

19. What kind of clothes work on sapphira? I have two MSDs and i find a lot of clothes they can wear at the Dollar store and at Wal Mart! they fit into the BFF Ink clothes and i was just wondering if anyone found any other doll clothes that he will fit in! i have heard that he is a little smaller than most SDs so that is why i am asking! i am sure i will make him a lot of clothes but just out of curiosity! =D