1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (BoyAndGirl) Dolls -The Old World

Aug 17, 2010

1. I think I'm going to have to get myself a Drow, too...always wanted one, and not having to dye it myself would make things much easier! Looks like quite a nice face on him, from this angle. *still wishes she had Nailo's clothes, though*

2. love the face! i wonder how well they can pose.
      I got a girl fron B&G and the joints are not very well.

3. Wow, the grey elf dude's armour is to DIE for. And he would make THE most awesome drow EVER. No joke. Oh, if only I had money!

As an added thought, that vampire-looking girl they have in a picture (but who isn't for sale yet) looks very interesting!

4. My thoughts exactly. :XD:

I'm wondering where blond from the promotional banner is, though. I don't see him/her on the new webpage. It's not the archer, is it?

Either way I look forward to seeing what B&G comes up with. I really love the armor for the gray elf. :D

5. <-< I really have to say that I HATE the new sapphira T-T Wanna have back the old one ! PLZ!!! I liked him for looking like LINK from Legend of Zelda!!! Have u ever thought about it?

6. im more interested in seeing the light one i wish they would post pics already X.x

7. LOL... I noticed his nice nose right away too! I like the fact he's a fantasy character that isn't 70+cm. He's just 62! So tempting.

8. Oh you just know I'll be all over this lovely boy (gray elf).

He's just so spectacular.

And just when I had said "no more dolls" and almost meant it!

9. All I have to say is WOW... These are truly wonderful "character" type dolls. Even if you don't have a character to fit them to, these dolls almost beg to be bought and have one made for them. Especially the drow and the vampire girl. I can't wait until she comes out.

10. I'm not really a fan of B&G but these new dolls by them blow me away. I'm extremely interested in seeing more of that girl that's on their front page in the "coming soon" type banner. Really can't wait to see more!

11. I gotta have this gray elf... I hope DD will order these?

12. What interests me the most is the little map you click through to get to the main page. I see centaur, satyr and devil there..and go "WANT!" it's very exciting. ^_^

The dark elf boy is beautiful and I'm in love with Saipan..he's so cute! I look forward to seeing the other dolls they are putting out..like that boy in the teaser banner on their main site. ;p

13. I have to admit, I've fallen head-over-heels for Milaya. Windhunter. She is about 99% perfect for a character I have... right down to the skin color, armor and clothing. It's incredible.

I hope there isn't a limited run of these. I think she may have to be on my list of "getting this next" dolls, and I don't want her, or her outfit to be sold out before I have the chance to save up for her.

I also wish they sold the outfits/armor seperately. I would KILL for the armor and velvet cape on the grey Drow. KILL.

14. Dears,

B&G Dolls' Old World dolls are on sale now~
      The 1st ~ 10th costoms who order one of old world dolls will get the special wig(as the same type as the image) as free gift.

BTW:

* gray elf is as tall as other B&G 1/3 size doll (62cm)~
      *Old World dolls will be launched as human type in B&G Dolls website (then, you can order them with girl body or boy body).

Any other questions feel free to pm me.

XD

15. I so hope the grey boy will be not be a limited run. Too bad all the good stuff comes out now that I went back to school >__<

16. I am really impressed with these new dolls!! I was intrigued by the teaser a while back and I can't wait to see what else will be a part of this collection! :)

17. PM'd you with a whole lot of questions XD

18. Looks like Denver Doll is taking orders for them as well in case anyone wants another option for buying.

19. Where's the blond from the picture? None of these others look even close.