1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (BoyAndGirl) Dolls -The Old World

Aug 17, 2010

1. So does that mean you caved? ;)

I certainly did. So much for "no new dolls" this year. It's been insane.

2. I'm guessing it's a sculpt that has yet to be released (like the black haired vampire girl).

3. i really wanna see that new vampire girl, i really love her in that photo and cant wait til she is released!!

4. I'll join the "I wish they'd sell the armor/outfit separately" chorus. :( With so many of my crew needing bodies I shouldn't even be looking anyway. I do like his scowly face though. Nice change from the androgynous/baby faces many of them get. :)

5. I get an answer from B&G... I don`t know it this information is known.

Each set is limited to 100 worldwide

6. The Dark Elf is so handsome. Love this frowny look))

7. argh I wish they would release the blonde elf already so I can know if I need him or not I want to get my xmas doll ordered already and I cant decide till he is posted ><. ^so early cause it takes dolls a while to get made and ship ^sweatdrop

8. That grey elf is the only doll that my boyfriend thinks is actually incredibly nice looking. He's gorgeous, well made, and that armor is incredible. I love his face details, too. Aw man. If only he wasn't a jillion dollars. :<

9. orderd the grey elf XD

Is there no incoming doll thread?! Oo

10. Cool !!! I like this doll's theme so much.

11. I just took the plunge and ordered the gray elf Coloara.Mlexxlir on layaway from Denverdoll Emporium! :D

I was thrilled to see this guy because I've been looking for ages for the best sculpt for my Shadow King character.

I was planning on buying Souldoll's Centaur Chiron (on the human body), because his sculpt is perfect, but I really don't want another 70cm boy. Two are more than enough. :sweat

Luckily, B&G's gray elf sculpt looks very similar to Chiron's (no, I'm not accusing B&G of copying! To me this is a good thing!). And he's much shorter, so I won't have to special-order him the proper clothes (I did buy the outfit and armor 'cause it's awesome, though he doesn't wear much red).

I didn't order him with a faceup, because I don't want blood streaks on his cheeks. Also, he looks sorta pissed with that faceup. I'm hoping it's just the faceup that makes him look that way, and with a different faceup he'll seem less "I'm-going-to-rip-your-heart-out-through-your-nostrils" and more "Woe-is-me-I'm-under-a-curse-life-sucks".

I wish they had a picture of his head without a wig, though. It'd make it a lot easier to tell if the sculpt itself is too angry-looking.

12. I was looking at that this morning! That blond elf is gorgeous! <3

13. /OMG Burrysa, she has fangs >.<Just love the girl with dark look like that [but seemed that goblet was seal with her hand right?]

14. Burrysa is gorgeous. The SP version is not my cup of tea, but is still awesome. So much emotion behind the sculpt!

The blond elf isn't what I was hoping for but I look forward to seeing owner pictures. :)

15. Oh man, why am I broke? These dolls are all freaking GORGEOUS. I love the elves and the vampires. Oh man, and the faceups and outfits! O.O

16. Burrysa (both versions) looks amaaaaaaaaaazing!! I am really loving these releases. There is so much creativity and styling being put into these dolls!

17. I want the outfit for the blond elf something fierce. Love the sculpt but cannot afford another doll right now. :(

18. I saw this on their website somewhere I think. Though it confuses me. There are two possibilities to order for example the drow elf. One is a fullset and one is nude with the options of the armor etx (if you add all up this is 5$ more expensive than the fullset)

So, is there a limit of 100 for the doll in grey skin or only the fullsets ?
      Is the doll still for sale in GS afterwards? (with elf ears ofc)

I really like GS dolls and this one is just lovely ^^