1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (BoyAndGirl) Dolls -The Old World

Aug 17, 2010

1. wow some great new elves from B&G

2. Oh yay!!! Maybe that means there's hope on this end too! Woohoo!

3. On shipping! On shipping!!! -- As in, he arrived at DDE yesterday and got immediately shipped out to me. Given that I"m only about 80-90 minutes up the road from them... EEEE! May be here today!!

I saw some preliminary pics of a friend's elf girl, and she's even more stunning IRL than in the pictures, I think. My gosh what gorgeous dolls. It's gonna be hard to focus at work today!

4. WOOT! My gray elf is also on shipping from DDE! Only I'm not lucky enough to live only 90 minutes away. lol He'll be arriving on Nov. 30th. Then he'll need to be sent off again for a faceup that will hopefully make him look less angry than he really is. ^^;

5. Arrived yesterday. Probably have some pictures up later today. Very happy with her.

6. And yes! he's here! No pictures yet, because blank doll is blank. I got the ruby-red eyes, which are really nice but fill almost the entire eyewell with iris. I'm not sure how this will work, really but we'll see. I got a random fur wig that is, um. The same random fur wig onomatopeia got :) Exactly. He just sent me pics of it.

But as to the boy himself? YUM! I'm so pleased! I hadn't seen this version of the B&G boy body up close and personal ... my previous encounter was a type 1 body so you can imagine my delight at the slender but well-defined torso!

Now I must wait for the temperature to exceed stupid above zero with windchill so that I can spray him and start getting him faced-up!

7. My boy arrived in france yesterday.. and he is on shipping again. I hope he will arrive tomorrow... or Saturday at the latest.
      But damn you B&G!!!! They forgot to send his armor with him -.- Argh!!!!
      So my boy will come without his armor but with his wig. I'm really excited ^^

8. I just got my boy, too. The Shadow King is finally here (also sans-faceup)! His armor came in a separate box because there's so much of it. He also came with glass ruby eyes and a fur wig. It matches the one I got with my Nailo elf. Must be standard issue. lol The eyes are really pretty, but his character has silver eyes, so I swiped the pair from Jael until I get him his own (I'm thinking Volks silver metallic).

No box-opening thread, but a quick pic I took before dismembering him to send his head off for a faceup. LOVE the armor. I wasn't expecting black resin (unpainted). Not sure if I'm going to keep it since the Shadow King doesn't wear armor, but it's awesome. And it'd look fantastic with gold and silver accents. Hmmm...

[​IMG]

9. awww he is sooo cool! And I really love the armor. I'm really sad B&G forgot to send mine with him ;_;
      Hope they will arrive really quick

10. Is anyone planning on ordering Ellrin, the blond elf? I think he's absolutely gorgeous, but I can barely find any information on him, save what's on the site.

11. It made me think about the book named <<The Dark Elf Trilogy>>

12. omg, I was only planning on owning one doll but that Burrysa is so gorgeous! I can't afford to buy the whole doll at this time though.. I hate and love updates like this at the same time lol o_O

13. I've recently ordered Ellrin through DDE and he should be here in February. I will post pictures up in the gallery whenever he comes in ^_^

14. Ooooh I never did update with my boy now that he has his faceup and the right eyes and everything. :)

Here he is, my Shadow King.

[​IMG]

As for the blonde elf, I SO want him, too. He is so gorgeous! I am resisting thus far through sheer force of will, although the idea popped into my head awhile back that I could sell my Chiwoo elf and get blondie to replace that character, instead. He looks like a Journey, to me ... ^^;

15. Jarlath, my non-default B&G Ellrin Holimion:

[​IMG]

16. apparently I forgot to put my pictures up as well. Here's the one I have and if I can find my other one then I'll add them here >_<0

[​IMG]

17. Looks like this thread hasn't been posted in for over 2 years ><;
      I'd really love to see Coloara Mlezzlirs if anyone has them, I love Drow