1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (BoyAndGirl) Dolls -The Old World

Aug 17, 2010

1. Wondering if anyone here has a Ellrin Mini Tow? I think he looks so cute in the company pics but I have never seen a single owner pic. I also like the Burrysa mini tow head but would like it on a boy body. I would love to see owner pics of both.

2. I just put Milaya on layaway ^-^

3. Aw no love for B&G? ):

4. kavarr - i had a mini tow ellrin but i sold him on ebay last year. i loved the the outfit and accessories. I wish more companies would have a strong fantasy theme.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. So beautiful! *-*

6. Milaya is here! Her bow arrived broken, I'm hoping they can send me a replacement.

[​IMG]

7. She is really beautiful Arekushia! Hope they replace her bow for you.

8. Hi Karlee! Thank you so much! I've wanted her for ages, I'm so glad she's home! I wish there was more B&G love:aheartbea

9. Unfortunately, they don't have any bows left :...(

10. Milaya is so pretty! So sad about her bow :pout: Hopefully you can find a replacement somewhere.

I have a B&G Coloara Mlezzlir, he's my only doll. I just love him so much! :love

11. Well that is no good. Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can find something that will work on the marketplace? I've seen a few of those MNF bows up for sale.

12. They send me a partial refund of $19 for her bow, which was nice of them. I will be on the hunt for something similar!
      Thanks for the suggestion Karlee :)

Kimaeril, Mlezzlir looks amazing!!

13. Thanks, I think so too :)

14. [MENTION=59346]Arekushia[/MENTION] your girl is gorgeous. They have really changed a lot since back in the day (both my B&G dolls are from 2008! and I only have their heads left - sorta.)

Since this thread was bumped, I am looking for a new body for my Sapphira and I'm set on Dollstown - I just don't know if I want the 15yr boy or the 13yr girl.

If anyone has a B&G head and a DT body (I have the old 15yr boy - I am looking at the new one) I would love to see the proportions.

15. Edit: Whoops wrong page, ignore meeee. Can't delete posts sadly.

16. Yes! With you all the way there.

17. I got my first doll from B&G. Sadly, he is no longer with me.

18. Has anybody bought Savinar? The 67cm girl? Does she pose well? I cannot find anything on Flickr.

19. I was looking for more info on Savinar too, it's so weird how some dolls just have 0 net presence!