1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (BoyAndGirl) Limited dolls Aurora, Yulion and Morant discussion

Oct 14, 2008

1. Thanks for the confirmation, Layla. So then there is no rush to buy these beauties.. but I do look forward to seeing the limited Halloween release!

2. I see alot of Morant hopefuls... I think I'm falling for Yulion.
      Oh! And if anyone is concerened I mailed Jack from eBay. Also known as renaissancefashion...He plans on selling them too very soon. Hooray~:D

3. Oh boy... B&G seems to own my soul! D: I would love a boy Aurora! Or Morant... GAH! I am supposed to be saving for a Kyle Reese ;__;

4. i want i want i want.. lol

5. weee they all look awesome, definitly see an Aurora in my future, very curious to know what the basic default faceup looks like. Thanks for emailing Jack Loeki, nice to know.

6. I have got my wallet all set on an Aurora male. ^__^

7. Morant will have to wait till next year for me! <3s

@neurocidic: I would love to see your future-Aurora-boy;
      I think she'd make an awesome dude ! :3

Do ya all think Morant will suit to be a mean/rich daddy? ^^
      He's going to be the dad of my coming-soon boy; Albel

8. They're so beautiful! :D

I can't wait until they're released, I want to see more photos!

9. Did you get 'Albel' from Star Ocean. :3 He's my favorite!!! ^__^

10. They are lovely! :D Especially Morant, I wish I could afford :< Why limited ahve to be so special XD
      Oh well, I have one guy on the way already, so no dreams about extra cash here ^^"

11. I'm definitely going to buy Yulion. >D First doll! -cheers-

12. All three dolls are now available on eBay. The seller lists between 5 - 10 of each available! :)

13. Thanks for the heads up! ^^ Wow, that was fast. I'm kind of surprised the "Art Limited" ones didn't come out first though. :? And I'd really like to see the difference between the makeup that the basic dolls and Art Limited dolls will have. I am guessing that the promo photos so far are of the basic makeup, since they're being used to sell the basic dolls and it was noted in the news post that the photos didn't show the limited set. It's awfully fancy makeup to be basic though. I'm excited to see the limited version! ^_^

14. [SIZE="-10"]I would definitely be interested in having an Aurora boy and it's quite fitting that I do get one. You see, the head sculpt is absolutely perfect for a character that I have named Aurora Rose. :D

Coincidence? I think not. XD Since the beginning of the year, doll companies have been plotting to make me get a bigger doll and it's working. My wallet is somewhere weeping as we speak.

Neurocidic: I'd definitely love to see your Aurora boy when you get him! :aheartbea
      [/SIZE]

15. As far as I can figure these faceup's are what will be on the basic dolls, as Layla says in her new thread those photos are not of the LE. The fact Jack is using those photos to sell the basic dolls implys that also.

Think I'll wait till the 20th to see what happens :)

16. They're all very beautiful and expressive :)

17. Yup! I did :3
      He's so totally awesome&hot -squeals-

18. Jack on ebay says the basic face up is similar to the photos ... whatever that "similar" means.. i assume basic is bald and nakey and LE is fully dressed, wig, eyes and a bit more tuned up..

19. The date has been changed to October 27th instead! D:
      Oh well, I'm willing to wait for these pretties. <3

20. they're gorgeous ^^