1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (BoyAndGirl) Limited dolls Aurora, Yulion and Morant discussion

Oct 14, 2008

1. Does anyone have the link to Jacks ebay shop?
      I keep searching but i can never seem to find it >_<;

2. They're so beautiful! Yulion is ruining all my plans... but I'm ok with that :aheartbea

3. b&g, stop this! :lol: i planed to order soom namu before christmas but i guess, my plans just have changed x'D

4. They lock really amazing,especially with those Face-Ups...I think im in love...And im broke :(

5. Aurora instantly reminded me of Soom Beryl too.

6. Holy smokes! I love all of their outfits~~! Especially Morants, it's so regal and amazing! Unfortunatley I am already saving for a few other dolls, so I won't be getting the limited editions

But if someone else does, you better take photo's when you get them~! =)

7. Does anyone know how much the fullsets will be?
      Or when Jack might carry the fullsets *_*

8. 3480 RMB is about $510, if that gives you a good idea.
      1880 RMB (cost of the basic set) converts to $275, but the basic sets cost $330.
      So, I'd guess maybe $550-ish?

9. Holy crap Morant's even more gorgeous in those pics. Waaaant.

10. Aurora is so lovely, wondering if the resin match between B&G and Soom is alright as I'd kill for her head on a SG body.. D:!

11. I'm not the only one reminded of David Bowie in this scene from Labyrinth by the Morant fullset, am I? X3
      I really like Morant, so he's officially on my list of possibles but I won't be getting the fullset...putting Aurora on that list too...probably as a boy, but I actually like the head as a girl, too, which is pretty rare for me, so who knows. XD; Aurora actually reminds me a bit of Soah and Sooah....

12. Hmm frustrating the aussie dollar exchange rate is so poor I'd be stupid to buy a doll at the moment, but I love the LE sets. The basic Aurora face doesnt even have the blush :(

13. Nice dolls. Not for me but still they look pretty good. And come to think i guess they`ll look even better with eyelashes. IMHO

14. From now on you can order any of them~~~

Please go to here for post your order~

Thank you very much!!!!!!

15. Ooooh, so the makeup in the first promo pics IS the fullset makeup version . . . aww. I like Morant and Aurora's fullset makeup better, though I think Yullion looks spiffier with the basic makeup. It's great to be able to see each doll with two different makeup versions though! :)

16. Did Layla's link work for anyone? It didn't work for me at all.

17. It was working for me until this morning so... I don't know what's up.

18. Yah... Her site's still down :(