1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (BoyAndGirl) Limited dolls Aurora, Yulion and Morant discussion

Oct 14, 2008

1. Gorgeous! (And that wig is fabulous, too!)

2. Ah, looking at the hands, I think that Yulion is a boy? :sweat But B&G boy bodies are rather girly, so its hard to tell! XD Yulion would be a very pretty girl, hope you find the right wig. ^^

3. That does look like man hands, but the face with that wig looks so feminine! Waiting to hear from DD if I can get Yulion on the G2 body. G2 body photos are http://www.bgdolls.com.cn/homepage/dollview/3-boybody2g.htm, and these hands look prettier.

Hugs,

Jan

4. The thing I find funny about that wig is I'm pretty sure that it's the exact same wig as the one in the Afra pictures. Yulion really is a delicate little thing.

5. I am new to BJD's, and am seriously thinking of buying Aurora as my first. Can anyone tell me how you actually order. I would love the limited edition doll, but don't know if she is available. Also, do B&G accept layaways?

6. I can say from my experience so far with Jack that he's a good communicator and very kind and understanding. I accidentally bought two of Morant on eBay. I let him know the mistake right away, but he still would have been perfectly within his rights to hold me to purchasing both. Instead, he's working with me to cancel the sale on one of them while taking good care of me with the other. :) You just don't see customer service like that too often any more!

7. Yeah thats the boy body for sure, though yulion would make a pretty girl too, still think my girl afra is adorable ^_^

and I second that jack is a great seller, he handled all my weird requests !

8. Thank you all for your help. I just need to decide who I am going to buy now, there is so much choice

9. I ordered from Layla, and she was great. She handled my request for human ears really well, answered all my annoying questions and was totally nice about it.
      However, I did find this thread that had a problem with her. Even though I read about this problem, I still felt confident ordering from Layla (probably stupid on my part), and nothing went wrong. :3

10. Denver Doll has responded - I am getting Yulion on the girl2 body! Woohoo - can't wait to see how this comes out. Still looking for that dang wig though - it's not on B&G's site.

Hugs,

Jan

11. congrats Jan, yulions wig in the photo looks the same as Afra promo pics, and this wig is the one people pointed too. Sadly it's sold out now though http://www.leekeworld.us/frontstore...d=leekeworld&level=yes&mother_catalog_num=561

12. Thanks Aryana for the link to the Leekeworld wig! I'll have to look around and see if I can find anything similar. Yulion may have to get a different wig.

In the short time I've been in the BJD world, it seems finding the right wig is the hardest thing.

Hugs,

Jan

13. :fangirl:Aurora:D She´s the prettiest!

14. I wonder what size of eyes are they wearing? 20mm? I wonder if 18mm will be too small for them?

15. The elves were advertised as 20mm but a few people couldn't even get 20mm to fit in the eyewell, and they were actually shipping with 18mm eyes, I guess you will have to wait and see what size she comes with.

16. Has anyone ordered the Limiteds? I've love to see pictures of them!

17. i need to see Morant, i´m sure he will be my next bjd, i hope in the end of this month i have all the money^^

18. is morant out yet? i can't seem to see any pics of him anywhere but on the promo sheets.