1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

B&G (BoyAndGirl) Limited dolls Aurora, Yulion and Morant discussion

Oct 14, 2008

1. I just love Morant, he looks like the vampire Lestat to me! Does anyone have the beautiful boy yet?

I'm with Carol and would love to see pictures of him other than the promos!

2. I want to get a Morant! ^.^ He is on my wishlist. :D I'd loved to see owner pics of him also!

3. I fancy B & G's Natalia. She is on my wishlist! :) :) :)

4. Anyone have morant yet? I really want to see him. I won't order him, but I would like to see some user pics.

5. Meh. What I love about a lot of BJDs is that they are so life-like. Their eyes give them personality. No offense... but these look kind of dead to me..

6. Where are these dolls? DDE has a Morant full set in stock. Someone must have ordered one.

7. Jack's feedback thread on ebay shows people are buying them. I'm guessing it's just not people on the board.

8. i wonder if its just they have not been actually made yet(morant) i ordered a head then asked jack if i could just go get a full doll,,, am waiting to hear on this.

dum de dum dum, will just wait

9. DDE's weebsite says they have a full set morant in stock.

10. I would love to see more pictures of yulion

11. I got Morant yesterday :D I didn't order a face up (and I'm waiting for his wig-), so here are some pics of a blank head~ XD
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

12. Dang. I actually really like him without the face-up. When he was all painted up I didn't realise how much of the strong lines of his face were just him and not the paint.

13. Woah, I really like him! He's got a kind of 'relaxed' look to him.

Thanks for posting photo's ichigo-pan43!

14. woow he is just really beautiful^^

15. ooooo thanks for posting those!

i got to get some brown eyes and a kana brown wig for my guy,

he cute!

16. ichigo-pan43 - thanks so much for posting those! I think he's got such a great strong sculpt but the paint distracted me a bit so it's actually great to see him without the face up. Please post again once he's got a face up. I just can't get enough of him!

17. i am still waiting for mine, no idea when he will ship, got him from jack

18. Wowie! I am impressed! His nose looks even stronger in your photos. Please post him when you have a wig for him!

19. just got word my morant shipped!! woooo hoooo

20. morant came today.no face up, blue eyes,,, not a big fan of blue eyes so first things first got to get some brown or hazel in there before i go bonkers.