1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update B&G International order information here(New website!)

Apr 17, 2007

1. I pm'd Layla with my questions and here is her response, just in case anyone had similiar questions. :) I hope to order Sky in the next week or two, so this really helped.

Answer time~:lol:

1) If you order the free faceup, can you still request it to look a certain way? It would be a very simple request, nothing complicated. And I do have a sample picture.
      I am afraid I have to say sorry.
      If you want do some change or give us the faceup image, we have to make this commission to be request commission (not the default).

2) There doesn't seem to be any SD sized clothes under the clothes category. Are you selling any right now & how much would they cost?
      Haha~~thank you for pay attention.
      New clothes are on their way~~~
      You will see them later.:)

3) Approximately how long will it take to get the doll after ordering? I live in the US.
      Usually 10 working days (if you order the face-up) or 5 working days (no face-up).

4) What other SD sized clothes can Sky wear?
      Sky is 60 cm tall doll, he can be fut with SD size, CP delf size ... Most of 1/3 size outfits are all can be used!

Any other question please let me know~

Have a nice day~

2. I pm'd Layla a few questions too and here's her reply. Hope it helps some of you out there ^^

1) Is the Normal skin tone about the same as the previous batch?
      Yes

2) does the type 2 body fits the other 1/3 B&G heads besides the Elf?
      Yes they can fit with others.

3) if i'm only ordering the type 2 body, will I still be entitled to the Rose gift?
      Sorry, if you order a body without head, you cannot be given any free gift.
      But if you order other non-elf dolls with type 2 body, your free gift will be random.

3. I read through the whole thread a week or so again. I'm a bit lazy to re-read through it to find my answer. So I apologize for this quite likely stupid question.
      The new boy bodies came out, and I was told that a new girl body would soon be on it's way.
      I'm just looking for verification/solid proof that yes, there is a new girl body coming soon. I know it's kinda a "well DUH They'd make a second body for the girls if they're doing it for the boys!" But as girls just never seem to be as popular as the girls..... I was just wondering if anyone could verify that, yes there is a new girl body coming, and if they know the general time frame for when it might be released, and if there will be any new head moulds being released with them?
      Sorry! I'll slink back into the abyss now.

4. MinekaC. - Layla said the new girls body would be released in Summer, because the Spring highlight is the elves. ^^ So, sometime in summer a new girls body will be released. : D

5. hhmm I asked a question yesterday morning, and she was on after and on today, and has ignored me... so even though I would love to buy a boy elf from her, maybe I will just go to ebay..:|

6. Layla seems slow to answer PMs. I am waiting on an elf boy and have PMed her a few times, she never responds quickly. I almost wish that I'd used ebay because I have now been waiting for almost a month. Ebay seller promises to ship them out within 10 days or something! Good luck. What elf do you want?

7. Sorry if this is off topic, but I don't know where else to post this XD

Have any of you gotten a Type 2 WS Body? And Does it match a recent CP WS Batch? I'm considering the body for my chiwoo and the new body and hands look awesome :D

8. I'm intrested in ordering the new boy body. How much would it cost to ship the UK, how long it would take and i'm also curious whether i'd still get a free outfit *is a freebie addict* :sweat

9. About the new body, what's exactly new about it? it looks really similar to the old one, it is just the hands that have changed or has the entire thing been re-sculpted? And for the later, how does it pose (arms specifically)?

10. I think the new body had more muscles right? For instance, the old body (which my B&G Sky has) is a younger looking body with less muscles and the newer body would be for an older doll, with more of a chiseled look. I'm pretty sure that is the difference, but I can't answer the other questions.

I'm pretty sure the site says you have to order an entire body to get the free outfit *also freebie junky, lol*

Anyone who knows better feel free to post! :)

11. I'm sorry for all these questions x__x; One more, I promise.

Do the Type 2 bodies come blushed? It's confusing, it says;

2nd type boy body+2nd type hands
      with body blushing(show images:normal skin)

$260
      (normal skin / white skin)
      *body blushing cannot be order, sorry

Do does that mean it is or it isn't?

12. As far as I understood, no body blushing is offered. Her site says she is going to China from 4th till the 20th. And yes the type 2 body has way more defined muscles, just more detailed in general, not sure if the articulation is any different.

13. I'm bummed that the new elves only come on boy's bodies. Is it possible to order an elf head on a girl body? I supposed I could order them separately, anyone know if it will fit?

14. I think Aryana in the post above you has done just that, ordered an Afra head on a girls body. Don't think they are selling the heads separately yet as they are still on a promotion until end of July( both pairs of ears floppy & straight). But a new type 2 girls body is being released really soon, so you might want to wait and see if you like that one better than the current girls body.

15. Yeah I did, both renaissancefashion on ebay and Layla at http://hk.geocities.com/layla_mi/bgdoll/bgd.html will sell the elves with a girls body, I don't think Layla sells elf heads, but I think renaissancefashion might.

And what Takhisis said, new type girls body is out in a week apparantly so it'd be worth checking that out.

16. Ummm, does anyone know if she's accepting orders again? I wanted to get Sapphira before the event is over, and I'm a little worried..

17. She'll accept orders starting the 21st of this month, according to the website. ^^

18. There's a new site up now (it's a little bit confusing, and there's no pictures of merchandise on it). Hector isn't doing the default face-ups anymore! I hope the default still looks like the pictures :sweat

19. Laylas site is now here http://www.herbtiger.com/ you have to sign up (though it doesnt require email confirmation so its very fast to sign up)

I am just a fan of B & G and heres the info I picked up off her site.

Type2 girls body released on August 1st! fits all there 1/3 heads and is same price when ordered on a full doll. (no pics yet though)

The thing with Hector is confusing, says Hector is no longer doing defaults for B&G someone called Karon is. So if you get the free face up you can get karon or you can still pay 50 usd for Hector (and then take the outfit as a gift instead I assume)

Eye colour is now random.