1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update B&G International order information here(New website!)

Apr 17, 2007

1. To Bunny Boo: Thank you very much~~~yes, I agree with you. And in fact, all packages will be shipping from China.^-^/

To keii_chan: Sorry I don't have any B&G doll. But I will try any chance to get one~~~~maybe rob one~~~~haha~~~~My boss said the resin feels good~~~(I think it is better than DZ, sorry about DZ^-^+ I love DZ dolls too)

Now I give you the picture of B&G dolls white skin vs Normal skin~~~~
      [​IMG]

And about the custom face ups~~~
      the original painter(maybe custom master, sorry for my English) is soooooo kind person!!!! Her works are really really really wonderful!!!!!

#here ara sandra and hera~~~such are butiful girls~~~~oh my!!!
      [​IMG][​IMG]

#and other works here

CP EL ELF
      [​IMG]

CP BREAKAWAY
      [​IMG]

CP SOO DARK
      [​IMG]

DZ MO
      [​IMG]

V NANA
      [​IMG]

EL Scar
      [​IMG]

EL Squama
      [​IMG]

Thank you~~~~

2. "Head+B&G Doll body with MSC(Mr.Super Clear flat)"

What does that mean? The bodies are coated with MSC?

Sorry if that's a dumb question. It's just that most companies don't coat the body for you.

3. these are very nice, price is great! :D even with shipping to USA it's only SLIGHTLY more expensive than junkyspot. :D I think I'll be purchasing a 1/4 boy from you in a few weeks. (LOVE the big eyes) My question, do you have any naked pictures of the 1/4 boy body so I may see what his joints etc look like? Thank you :D

4. To crybabygirl777: Sorry for my English. You're right! The body will coated with MSC.^0^+

To xenokitten: Thank you~~~~ I will ask Beijing for images which you wished. Please just hold on~~~~^-^/

5. layla-mi ~ as long as you are asking Beijing for some images do you think you could ask for profile shots of Sky and Sunny for me? I'm having so much trouble picking a favorite!

This might be a strange question, but do you know if Luts boys hands would fit on their wrists. I really love luts hands, so i might want to use those if they will fit.

6. To crybabygirl777: OK! Please wait. These 7 days are holidays in China. ^0^/

7. Wow! These dolls are beautiful! May I ask, is it pure Japanese resin or are there fillers added to the resin? Sorry for the strange question. :sweat

8. they are so beautiful

i want to ask 2 questions:

1.who is the face up artist and is there a way to get her/him to paint a non B&G head?

2.is there an option of only buying the head?

9. Those are amazing prices!!
      A (maybe stupid) question:
      Why are there faceups of CP dolls? Will the faceup artist take commissions for other company heads or were the pictures used as examples?

Also...could you order custom faceups?

10. To Aiko-chan:
      I don't know what you mean. But here is one thing I can sure, the
      resin won't has any problem. Please be reassurance~~~

To yukihotaru:
      1)Haha~~~~the artist's name is G S(告死天使in Chinese). If you don't mind the shipping fee, I will ask her about your dolls' face up.
      2)no~~~I am so sorry~~~~you have to buy them together.
      PS:we are not far away~~~~maybe we can get a meetup~~~^0^/

To Snitter:

G S takes commissions for only doll owners ( except B&G.) in China.
      I post these images for show her skills and got her agreement of using her pictures.
      Yes, I will ask her for International commissions if you don't mind the shipping fee.
      To winniebaby:
      Thank you~~~

your questions were soooo good! Please go on~~~~^0^/

11. Yes, please find out!!! I really love the B&G dolls!!
      So...if I have a picture of a faceup I want, the artist can do that for a B&G doll????

12. I was wondering if you accept other payment types other than paypal? For example on Luts they have a form to fill out where you put your credit card number, and you are billed that way.

13. To Snitter:
      Yes you can. But don't be too complex.

To Seven:
      If you decide to get the order, please sent me your order by e-mail.
      My e-mail address is: [email protected]
      Your order should included:
      *Your Fullname
      *Your correct and particular post address
      *Your Telephone number(for EMS)
      *Your order doll name,order quantity,skin colour,option(face up etc.)
      *Other requests(eyes' colour etc.)
      Later, I will send you reply within 1~3 days for validating your order.

And our Paypal:
      *Receiver: [email protected]
      *Name: Li Li
      *Address: No.25 Flat3 Building35, Lao Shan Xi Li, Shi Jing Shan Area, Beijing, P R China
      *Postalcode: 100043

After you finished your payment, your dolls will be shipped out soon.

To Magical Berries of Doom:
      Sorry we have only Paypal account.

PS:the images of event gift outfit will be showed few days later.
      Any questions? Just go on please.^-^/

14. Do you know if B and G will be able to accept credit card payments of that type soon?

15. renew~~~
      Someone ask for the joint parts images here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To Magical Berries of Doom:
      Sorry we have only Paypal account for International order.

16. any word yet on what the free outfits will look like?

17. The out fits are all on the way to B&G, I have only 2 of HZ out fits can be showed now:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

More information will be renew later, sorry for your waiting~~~~

18. I was wondering, do you know if B&G normal skin resin match CP dolls resin and would a CP doll head fit a B&G body ( and B&G head fit on CP body?)

19. To lulupikaboo:

No match~~~sorry~~~but my boss said the white skin hands will be ok with CP Luts'.
      (But I have no idea about the head joint~~~~ar....I don't know. aswoon~~~~)
      In fact, we don't sale the head without body, sorry.

I pushed him for white skin image. He gave me the normal one. White one will be showed later...
      you see~~~~B&G arm with CP hand~~~~
      [​IMG]

(harumph) =3=/ Boss~~~~when can you give me the outfits images and eyes colour images????

20. What size wig will fit the 1/3 and 1/4? I'm particularly interested in Sunny's size.