1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update B&G International order information here(New website!)

Apr 17, 2007

1. To Aiko-chan:
      1/3 dolls' girth of head is 23.5 cm, thus any 23~24cm wig will be ok with sunny.
      1/4's is 19.5 cm.

2. I had a question: there are a lot of the 1/4 clothing I like but I'd want them for SDs 1/3 dolls (the aristocrat/noble sets). Are there any plans to make larger sizes of these particular outfits??

3. Renew~~
      1/4 Outfit here:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

1/3 outfit still on the way home~~~~faintingly
      and the free gifts will be the 2 kinds of HZ only(on 2nd page), sorry.
      The free gift deadline is on next Monday 21st May.

And here is the white skin image
      [​IMG]

That's all. Please hurry up.

Layla~~~~

4. When ordering a faceup with the doll, can you give a reference to another doll with a faceup and make something simular to that instead of the faceup that is on the doll shown on your website?

For example, let's say I want a Ymir, but I want a different faceup, if that possible?

5. To Semiblonde:

Of course, you can give us the image which you wish.
      (For example, you wanna a cute style for Ymir and give us the CP CHIWOO's image. We will paint your Ymir the same style as CHIWOO.)

6. uhm, btw, do you have any clothes that will fit Sky and Sunny?

7. Air: On the second page of this thread, I believe, are pictures of two outfits for the 1/3 dolls.

I really hope shipping isn't affected too much, price-wise. I think you're right, though, about the price changing out-going mail from the US, not the mail coming INTO the US. *crosses fingers*

8. do you have more pictures of outfit M-06? Can you buy outfits without buying a doll? If you can, how much will it cost to ship one outfit?

9. The shipping fee will be the same (USA).
      B&G outfits of 1/3 dolls are still on the way home (crying)
      Now we have only HZ outfits for 1/3 boys.

To CHISA.TO:
      M-06....but I don't think it is worthed.
      The shipping fee will be higher than the clothes.
      If you have any interest about our outfits, please hold on for days.
      After we got all outfits, you can get them by group shopping.^-^/

10. I am so sorry for such few images.
      As you know that, B&G is still a new company.
      There are so many thing infront of us.
      I did talk with my boss about the clothes, the shipping fee, the doll images...
      I believe that everything will be better soon.^-^/

To CHISA.TO:

I am not sure the solid date. And I cannot make an unsure promise, sorry.
      But once B&G got new outfits, you people will be noticed on time here.^-^/
      I will give everyone a surprise soon >w<\

11. Renew: free eyes
      14mm
      16mm
      14&16mm eyes are for 1/4 kids

18mm
      18mm eyes are for Sky and Freya

20mm
      20mm eyes are for Sunny and Sandra

Please choose you favorite for your doll in your order.
      BTW, this is random in China. But it is privilege for International order.^0^/

My MSN is: [email protected]

12. I was just on the European website and asked some question there, and then i found this thread. So I'll post my question again, and I have a few new ones I just thought of.

Is the event still going on just now?
      If so, when does the event stop?
      Is Sunny's face-up in the pictures on his information page his default face-up?
      And if so, is it possible to have, say, freckles added?

Questions I asked on the European B&G website -
      What country are the dolls shipped from?
      What would the postage for a 1/3 doll be to Britain?
      Can smaller eyes fit well into the 1/3 size dolls heads?

~Esca

13. To: EscagirlUK

The event was ended, sorry.
      Any faceup will be OK.(Please give us picture or tell us the details)
      Freckles added will be possoble.
      All dolls will be shipped out from China. 1/3 doll shipping fee for UK is 47USD.
      I am not sure smaller eyes can be fited with 1/3 dolls.
      The 18mm will be perfect with them.

Thank you~~~~

Yours Layla

14. When is the next batch being sent out? (I want to try and make my order for then.)

It looks like I'll be ordering from you really soon! ^^ Could you please give me a price up of:
      B&G Sunny
      Make-up (default)
      Shipping

Thanks. ^^

15. To Seph:
      Next one is a face-up Ymir for France.
      He will be shipped out before this weekend.

You can get order any time you want.
      If your doll without any face up, he or she can be shipped out within 3 working days.
      The face-up will cost no more than one week.

The price is 300(Sunny)+45(face-up)+47(EMS shipping)+10(Paypal)=402 USD
      Thank you~~~

yours
      Layla

16. Ah that's great, thanks. ^^ I think I'll be ordering him this weekend!

17. I was wondering if there are any resin comparisons with Dream of Doll?

Thanks in advance~

18. do they come with a wig? and a nightsuit?

19. To Locutus:
      Sorry, They cannot match. But CP white skin is looks same as BG white skin.

To keiinwonderland:
      Yes.^-^/

20. If somebody asked when ordering, could you give their doll and ear-piercing or nose-piercing, etc?

Also, do you offer other hand types, like hands that do the "V" sign?

Oh, I was on bgdoll.com earlier, and only the BG-Doll, BG-Kid Doll, and Eyes pages seemed to work. The other pages were all blank. I thought you should know, in case there was something wrong with the site, and you could tell your boss about it.